Hedgehog067

Jun 6, 2021
Okay so the optimal way to complete the game and maximise the fun of the story and grind is as follows:

1) Download the game, install

2) Download the bug fixes I believe in page 8 by yoko san and add it to specified folders

3) Run the game

ENDINGS WORTH DOING!

Step 1) DO THE VIRGIN PLAYTHROUGH FIRST! (Refer MeltyQuest Walkthrough Guide)

Step 2) COMPLETE THE TRAITOR ENDING AFTERWARDS

Note: Both the ending have rewards, the other side endings have no rewards to carry over in ng+

Hints: 1) THERE IS ONLY ONE BEST WAY TO MAXIMISE CONTROL (MAXIMISE IT FIRST! IN THE TRAITOR ENDING TO 200)

2) THERE ARE TWO BEST WAYS TO REDUCE LEVELS (DONT DO IT UNLESS CONTROL & LEWD IS 200 AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO START THE TRAITOR ENDING AT EMPIRE CASTLE IN THRONE ROOM WITH A KING & 2 SOLDIERS)

3) ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE DEMON KING AT THE START WHEN DOING THE TRAITOR ENDING

DO THIS PROPERLY YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL THE H SCENES IN THE RECOLLECTION ROOM!

Hedgehog067

Jun 6, 2021
BUGS I FOUND IN THE GAME EVEN AFTER INSTALLING THE 8TH PAGE BUG FIXES

1) Cant back out of virgin ending start at church when selecting no basically no is unresponsive

2) UNTRANSLATED JAPANESE TEXT APPEARS when repeatedly accepting the cheap option of ship to pirate continent or next island.

3) CONTROL IS UP BY 10 MESSAGE appears when doing the bandit lewd missions for the lord of manor but it only goes up by 2.

Reactions: errata

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
It's a really strange thing.
But why my protagonist should use poison grass? To get bad ending or game over?
It's a really strange conception of the game.
PS Is there a game like "Princess Knight Clariss" and "Princess Milia" but with a good reason to downgrade my own levels and good ending after these actions? Or I not have a motivation to get Game Over Screen like a Prize.
PPS I don't want to help the bandit in that game but I wanna to look H scenes so It's really hard choice. Because I not so motivated to get bad ending after it. Just for example If I got all Chaos Emeralds in "Sonic the Hedgehog" and get a Bad Ending Scene. It's not so a good prize for my hard works.

1648828126653.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryHill99

NotAFema1e

Dec 7, 2020
Here is a cheat save file for anyone who wants it. 99 of almost every item, virtually unlimited money, some fun items like curse stamp and bikini armor, and the 5 magic swords (Holy Sword Not Included). You even start with all 3 items needed for the ending, but you can still play through the game normally and get them again, it's just there if you want to speed run getting some of the endings, same reason that graffiti is also included. Rename the file appropriately if you want it to be in any other slot. Have fun!

Honney Bunny

Oct 7, 2021
There is bunch of Saves if you wish to have fun with all items or to see a Virgin Ending

Save 13 - New Game+ after Virgin Ending
Save 14 - You have all 3 items and stay next to church (Virgin Ending)
Save 15 - You have Goddess Statue and Orb of Light. You stay next to Lord and can choose pay for Angel Tears or become a slave (Virgin Ending)

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Okay so the optimal way to complete the game and maximise the fun of the story and grind is as follows:

1) Download the game, install

2) Download the bug fixes I believe in page 8 by yoko san and add it to specified folders

3) Run the game

ENDINGS WORTH DOING!

Step 1) DO THE VIRGIN PLAYTHROUGH FIRST! (Refer MeltyQuest Walkthrough Guide)

Step 2) COMPLETE THE TRAITOR ENDING AFTERWARDS

Note: Both the ending have rewards, the other side endings have no rewards to carry over in ng+

Hints: 1) THERE IS ONLY ONE BEST WAY TO MAXIMISE CONTROL (MAXIMISE IT FIRST! IN THE TRAITOR ENDING TO 200)

2) THERE ARE TWO BEST WAYS TO REDUCE LEVELS (DONT DO IT UNLESS CONTROL & LEWD IS 200 AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO START THE TRAITOR ENDING AT EMPIRE CASTLE IN THRONE ROOM WITH A KING & 2 SOLDIERS)

3) ALWAYS TAKE OUT THE DEMON KING AT THE START WHEN DOING THE TRAITOR ENDING

DO THIS PROPERLY YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL THE H SCENES IN THE RECOLLECTION ROOM!
Really appreciate this write up. Just tried this game and been playing for a while, but was completely lost as to it's concept of starting out so 'good' and seemed to want to do a virgin play through, never knew that was the 'goal'. After seeing your note above I deleted the game, just too much crap effort to play through like that for my tastes (was close to doing it anyway, but your confirmation on how it was designed confirmed it).

This is NOT a game that you want to play if you're not interested in grind and would like to see some more 'progress' in the corruption without burning hours.

Vaporwavetrash

Jan 3, 2022
hey this might sound dumb but i have short term memory loss and i cant remember where to put save files i put them in data but it dosent load it its like it dosent exist

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
hey this might sound dumb but i have short term memory loss and i cant remember where to put save files i put them in data but it dosent load it its like it dosent exist
This should be rpgm vx so you don't put them in data, you put them in the same folder as the .exe

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes