Recommending Games (and any animations) with ugly bastards (animated)

Mar 17, 2023
Fuck it. This thread is dedicated to games that include ugly bastards (includes fat dudes, old guys, nerdy guys, bald guys, etc). Can't recall if any of these games include NTR or not, but I could give two shits.

Try to limit to animated games.

1) Power Vacuum
Probably the best game currently on this site with this tag. Great story and even more amazing animations.
2) Perfect Housewife
It's got good updates and some good animations - basically about the dudes grandpa and his wife. Pretty good.
3) Laura Lustful Secrets
Lovely RPG that also has a second related game. The dude is a fat guy, who's the neighbor of the woman. She's also hot as fuck.
4) The Office
If it weren't for the infrequent updates, this would probably take the cake on the best game on this website. The woman is perfect, stories were perfect and the animations were fucking top tier. Dudes busy though, so he can't really update, which is all good.
5) Fashion Business
Top tier along with Power Vacuum - animation are great as well. You got multiple old dudes and fat guys, along with some nerdy dudes.
6) Anna Exiting Affection
Another great game with amazing animations. Timothy, I think his name is, is the nerdy dude you fuck. Woman is also hot as well.
7) Forgotten Royals of Astella
Ugly bastards are the goblins. Great story and best of all, queen gets to get fucked as well. Animations are decent.
8) Pandora Box 2
Has the neighbors old dad and the neighbor himself - they fuck the daughter. Pretty good animations.
9) Family, Friends, and Strangers
If I remember correctly, the dudes friend, who's an ugly nerd, gets to fuck his sister. Sisters pretty hot.
10) SexBot
I think the NTR part is up to the point where the mom (and sister?) fully fucks the nerd friend. Someone confirm this. Great animations though.
11) Tentacular
This game was fucking on point. The woman was hot as fuck and she has to deal with an octopus, literally. Great game - shame he never followed up with another game, but it did lead us to one of the best 3d animators on this site.
12) Steps of Debauchery
NO SEX WITH THE OLD MAN yet. But I'm gonna include it so I remember it the next time it gets updated. Pretty sure they're setting up some shit with the neighbor old dude.
13) 4 Years in Tehran
NO SEX WITH NERD DUDE Almost forgot about this game. It's abandoned, but supposedly the developer is making a comeback? No promises though. There's the nerd son of the landlord (?) that you stay with. The female protagonist is hot as fuck. Great animations as well - like Power Vacuum level. The highest point of sexual contact thing is like a blind blow job of the nerd son and with the landlord as well, I think. There is penetration though, just not with these ppl.

*Edit: 10/24
14) Inside Jennifer
An Incenton NTR game. People sat the ending was rushed, and I agree to an extent, but damn were the animated scenes fantastic. Btw - get to fuck the neighbor who's fat.
*15) Lily of the Valley
I remember the animated scenes being good, but I forget if you get to fuck the old dude or fat dude - it's been a while.
16) Esra in Istanbul
Good fetish game like 4 Years in Tehran. Decent animated scenes as well. Get to fuck some old dudes.
17) Fictional Story
Short game, but fantastic animations. Get to fuck the old dude. The woman is pretty fucking hot too. Highly recommended.
*18) Of Birds and Bees
I need confirmation here - it's been a while since I've played it. There's plenty of fat and old dudes, but I'm not sure if I remember seeing penetration. Oh yeah - animations are great too.
19) Limits of Sky
Another Incenton NTR game. It's the most current NTR game he's working on. A lot of people are saying that some shits wrong with it (story wise) but it's been a while since I've played, so I can't really add on any of that. However, animations are just as good as Inside Jennifer. Only sex scene so far is an imagination sex scene with the nerdy dude. But it's gonna happen soon, probably (for real).
20) The Office Wife
Another great game. Scenes are well animated and there are plenty of fetishes to go around. She does fuck a somewhat ugly dude in the bar, so that's why I'm counting it here. Also does seem like there's a story brewing between the old/fat homeless dude as well, so I guess stay tuned for that too?
*27) Lidas Adventures
Pretty sure I remember a old/fat guy in here somewhere. Great animated scenes and also, a very hot female protagonist.
28) Adventures of Tara
Fun game to grind. RPGM, so it'll take a while. The hot prude gets to fuck a goblin, and some other nerds/old guy. Animations are okay, though they're just loops mainly.
29) Manilla Shaw: Blackmail Obsession
Same as above - grindy/RPGM. Hot as fuck woman though. Loop animations - though, I'd recommend it. She gets to fuck an old dude in the bathroom.

*Edit: 10/28
30) Alice A Hard Life
NO SEX YET. New game with some great renders and decent animations. So far, it's setting up the story with your old ass landlord (not father) and the principal, who's a lil on the fat side.
31) Long Story Short

You got a friend who's bald who gets to fuck your girl. Pretty good animations and hot ass woman.

32) Spellbook

The OG with the busty milf and hot prude sister who fucks your a) dumbass, oblivious friend and b) your bald sleazy friend. Also, pretty sure the milf gets to fuck some old dude (bosses, etc)

I might have forgotten some games, but I'll either update this or reply to more games that I remember/find. Please feel free to also chime in.

Forgot to add - if you see games with an asterisk* next to it, most likely means I just need confirmation (likely on sex scene/presence of ugly dude). Highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: tem41k and Barloc
Mar 17, 2023
Update: Added 10 more games. Still trying to remember some other games, so I'll add them as I come by them.

I would include this https://f95zone.to/threads/solvalley-school-v3-5-0-tk8000.3368/, the MC is pretty ugly in this but gets all the girls he wants
Thanks for the reply. I do remember playing this game but imo - though the mc doesn't look like a gigachad, he's looks average/normal.

Also just to add - I added some asterisks* next to the games in which I need confirmation in regards to certain things (i.e: sex scenes/what type of ugly dude present, etc). I'll do that from now on in case I'm unsure of some certain things in games.

Last edited:

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
Reactions: Tom131@