4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
On the contrary, I think the anal animation is the weakest one. It just doesn't look right, fast animation and yet the dog is pulling it all the way out with each thrust, and it feels like the dog is fucking the air. Not enough impact.
I see what you mean when looking at the second angle in the anal scene, the wolf's body not really touching the butt.
I guess with all the previous animations being kinda slow and soft, I got very surprised by the sudden "violence" and the sounds, and this initial shock made me appreciate the scene.

Still it's my favorite animation of the game, goes to show how tricky it is for a creator to read and make something out of the input of so many people with different taste and opinions :D

Reactions: Viogzeno

bigdicklord

Feb 29, 2020
It's literally version 0.2. It will be implemented in future updates, for sure.
I know it's a very early version. I was extremely impressed with it production wise. The second release was actually very fun to play. Especially going into the computer. It'd be neat to see that used in the future for puzzles if more are added.

I do hope, however, that if he/she does go with pregnancy that it's an actual big stomach. Not one of those, "barely a bump."

Reactions: Viogzeno
Dec 6, 2017
Just finished playing it. A pretty good game overall. Was a little disappointed there was no impregnating from the dog or the alien squid though. Especially considering that the main girl has "extreme fertility" in her crew bio.
Same dude, hope for some more with the girl and the beast o3o

Reactions: Mew12623

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Is this really Daz3D? Because holy shit, it looks fucking awesome. I really hope there will be more dog/wolf content because those animations were great. Nice job overall

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
Just finished with the update today, if you will continue this game i think for all the beasty users it will become a masterpiece thank you very much for all the work you put into the game and the render video scenes look amazing too

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Was that warning in the OP really necessary when the tags clearly state what this game is gonna be about.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes