4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Was that warning in the OP really necessary when the tags clearly state what this game is gonna be about.
I still get daily DMs and comments saying they didn't like that it had bestiality or tentacle stuff, I'm trying to get those people to not play the game. If you look at the reviews you'll see a few comments like this (disagreeing with the fetishes present). I'm assuming that's why nearly all the reviews are either a 5 stars or 1 star (however, some of them have helped me improve the game).

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I still get daily DMs and comments saying they didn't like that it had bestiality or tentacle stuff, I'm trying to get those people to not play the game. If you look at the reviews you'll see a few comments like this (disagreeing with the fetishes present). I'm assuming that's why nearly all the reviews are either a 5 stars or 1 star (however, some of them have helped me improve the game).
Hearing ppls suggestions (as to what genre they like for example) is good and all, but id stick to the stuff that you, as a creator, like the most. Or else you will lose the drive to contintue to work on it. Speaking from exp.

Reactions: SgtUnderground

keyzu

May 31, 2018
man, I like the morbidity generated by this game, it is great and very entertaining, I already want the other update to come out, I want to see when I already fuck her and then she double down to fuck: 3

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
I do hope, however, that if he/she does go with pregnancy that it's an actual big stomach. Not one of those, "barely a bump."
Same here! I believe that's of very high importance. Since they're fertile and all, I feel like they could birth twins, triplets, quadruplets and so forth. So the belly should be bigger. :)
Yeah, don't listen to them. It's their own choice to play, they shouldn't blame the author. I feel like you should very clearly list this as having besti stuff, perhaps that's why they get turned off.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Ah those people are text book definition of snow flakes, don't take their comments to heart they'd sperge out at anything not incest related. And complain about games with a certain fetish even when it's clearly tagged.

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
I really want to see renders like this in another game which is more human focused. btw, game is noice and toit cannot wait for the next updates!

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
This site, as a reflection of human desire, continues to surprise and amaze me.
what amazes me even more is the extent of humans stupidity and how naive humans can be! like they see a big black hole and jump right in it and when their legs break they nag and rage about the hole.... when they could have easily ignore the hole and move aside from it...
they see the pic they see the tag they see ppls comment, BUT NOOO i HAVE TO go there and leave a comment about how im not happy with what everyone else like!

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
what amazes me even more is the extent of humans stupidity and how naive humans can be! like they see a big black hole and jump right in it and when their legs break they nag and rage about the hole.... when they could have easily ignore the hole and move aside from it...
they see the pic they see the tag they see ppls comment, BUT NOOO i HAVE TO go there and leave a comment about how im not happy with what everyone else like!
I am pretty sure I did not pass judgement in any way with that statement, so stop being butthurt and move along.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I am pretty sure I did not pass judgement in any way with that statement, so stop being butthurt and move along.
from the way your responding it doesnt seems im the one who is butthurted xD
also i was not pointing toward you in anyway! i simply shared my opinion like you did since ppl were talking about anti bestality comments, funny how ur getting aggressive over my opinion ;)

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes