4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
I think the current direction of the game is just right. Vaginal and oral should be the main focus, also boobplay, assplay, but no footjobs and anal. Or make them entirely optional. I'm pretty sure the game will be shifting focus on breeding aliens/beasts in the future, so I can't express my excitement enough. :)
Well, there is already anal, with K10 the wolf. A surprisingly intense animation at that, with wonderful sounds. And that's coming from someone indifferent to anal.
So it seems to be part of the main focus of the game, and that's all right the way it's handled.
I'm sure it will not interfere with the oral/vaginal maybe breeding beasts focus of the game, that I like as much as you seem to.

I also hope we'll "meet" the two daughters of Rebecca along the way. The fact that they are both stated to be 18 is a hint you can't ignore in these games.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Well, there is already anal, with K10 the wolf. A surprisingly intense animation at that, with wonderful sounds. And that's coming from someone indifferent to anal.
So it seems to be part of the main focus of the game, and that's all right the way it's handled.
I'm sure it will not interfere with the oral/vaginal maybe breeding beasts focus of the game, that I like as much as you seem to.

I also hope we'll "meet" the two daughters of Rebecca along the way. The fact that they are both stated to be 18 is a hint you can't ignore in these games.
hope the daughters are also as thicc as momma... hope we are going to see some stuff happening with enigma and rebecca together...

Reactions: peter73
Dec 20, 2018
Jackerman Could you please make a game with female characters just like in this game but without the bestiality? The female character proportions are perfect but i cant stand bestiality. A game with normal male on female sex with female characters like this would be perfect.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Jackerman Could you please make a game with female characters just like in this game but without the bestiality? The female character proportions are perfect but i cant stand bestiality. A game with normal male on female sex with female characters like this would be perfect.
get that boring shyt outta here. Dont listen to him jack! Keep it goin.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Getting pretty tired of seeing the same exact animations in every single game, not gonna lie. Where do these even come from?

• Angry
Reactions: Viogzeno

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Most artists, when there's enough demand, just make versions or routes for each fetish.
So, as an example:
1. Tentacle and tentacle pregnant.
2. Bestial stuff.
3. Lesbian stuff
4. Vanilla M/F stuff.

The setting can make for all of these. So give Mr. Jack time and I'm sure he'll get to all fetishes.

Personally, I want more tentacles!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
One technical suggestion - for me, the night scenes are are a bit too dark. Hard to see details.

One creature suggestion - would be so awesome to have a 'Lovecraftian/classic anime' tentacle monster as one of the aliens. Just tentacles coming out of the floor and walls with eyes and lips and penises and mouths on the end, wrapping up Rebecca, covering her with slime, penetrating and licking all her holes, and totally corrupting her mentally and morally. She'd never think about having sex with her husband again lol. Of coarse it would have to be a sterile creature, or maybe she'd give birth to a young tentacle monster in just a few hours.

Great game though - campy and fun. Like that it doesn't take itself too seriously.
Yeah, liking this idea a lot.

Looking forward to the tentacle impregnation!

bigdicklord

Feb 29, 2020
Just finished playing it. A pretty good game overall. Was a little disappointed there was no impregnating from the dog or the alien squid though. Especially considering that the main girl has "extreme fertility" in her crew bio.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
Just finished playing it. A pretty good game overall. Was a little disappointed there was no impregnating from the dog or the alien squid though. Especially considering that the main girl has "extreme fertility" in her crew bio.
It's literally version 0.2. It will be implemented in future updates, for sure.

On the contrary, I think the anal animation is the weakest one. It just doesn't look right, fast animation and yet the dog is pulling it all the way out with each thrust, and it feels like the dog is fucking the air. Not enough impact.

Reactions: Beast161616
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes