4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Pig?
DOLPHINS??
Pigs is a Japanese thing that I just can't get behind, but I draw the line at the r*pists liars cheats frauds molesters panty sniffers gangbangers (both kinds) mockers inbred dullards reject-mammals blowhole fuckers tax evaders ponies of the sea.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
I'm not a huge fan of the aliens sex scenes, but GOD DAMN the wolf sex scene were AWESOME!

The aliens are a bit too ugly for me, but the wolf was sexy as fuck and his scenes were perfectly executed (could use a little bit more polish on some animations, but the core is really good!).

If we could only get some hot action with some horses it would be really perfect (at least for my taste).
In any case, really good work, this game got really better, really fast.

Reactions: Goodguy234

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
lmao i'm suprised this actually turns out to be really good. wasn't expecting the other bestiality scens :ROFLMAO:

GeorgBrandt

Feb 23, 2020
The Wolf and the Dog Scenes caught me totally by surprise and i am amazed how good the look!
Could have more "Dream Scences" and perhaps some "mindcontrol" stuff by the Player.

The playable Character is okay, because he doesn't engage that much with the target, but perhaps he could evolve to a bigger form? ;-)
Some more Horse and Dog stuff would be great and perhaps some WS Scenes?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Great content and amazing renders, I'm really looking forward to see where this goes.

The only thing I don't like is the silly looking mc. It would be a lot nicer if he was less cartoony and more "real" tentacle alien thing.

Reactions: MacDoobie

zugfsal

Aug 6, 2018
I am really impressed with the last update! I personally like the direction where this is going and the amount of quality content you were able to produce in such a small amount of time is quite impressive!!!

Reactions: Viogzeno

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Damn it. The female model rides a thin line between completely ridiculous and outrageous bimbo (but still SOMEWHAT believable). Which is great. But then I'm stuck with an octopus or slimy alien nightmares. I feel like I just can't win today.

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
dev ,would u add some pregant and anal scenes (animations)? :love: some footjob would also be nice

Last edited:

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
I think the current direction of the game is just right. Vaginal and oral should be the main focus, also boobplay, assplay, but no footjobs and anal. Or make them entirely optional. I'm pretty sure the game will be shifting focus on breeding aliens/beasts in the future, so I can't express my excitement enough. :)

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes