4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I hope not. There's already plenty futa/furry content out there. Let's stay unique.
Lies; there is never enough futa. Although, I will specify that when I say futa, I mean d*ckg*rl. #BecauseVaginasAreWeird
Well you clearly haven't been to R34 much, and I sure as hell wouldn't wanna see that here.
Top Sites 1.jpg
Nothing new in the last 12 hours. :(

Last edited:

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Corruption, bestiality, thicc-ness, quality renders, and fun but not overbearing humor this hits all the right notes.

A inventory / scene replay room would be awesome but very interest to see where this goes.

Reactions: Viogzeno

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Good game - nice concept and simple mechanics is where it's at, with a nice dose of extremely depraved content of course.
Keep up the good work and don't overextend yourself - you want to end up like the guy who does Ravager (passion project ended up being quite awesome and profitable), not like the poor soul that got burned with Factotum Adventures (he overextended and got tired of it all after he made no money :( )

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Just a general question... how long does every update take? like 3-4 months or how long?

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Well pretty unique concept right here. Its pretty good with two releases it has a decent amount of content thought the only problem i have is with the sex animations (the groping, shaking etc are fine) they keep jumping frames so its like the D is going in freeze and the frames moves a little, what I´m trying to say its that I can´t see the full animation, its like it has so little frames that seems to skip it but I´m no animator so I can´t really say much to help. I think Its a good and entertaining game, good models and renders, funny and sexy story, not overly complicated and it nails my fetishes. Overall if I have to rate it I would give it a 4/5 it would be a 5/5 but the animation problem doesn´t let me enjoy the sexiness completely. Can´t wait to see where this goes!

Reactions: Viogzeno

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Please tell me what is the number password for the private quarters and when can I find the dog and apply the dog disruptor?

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
its me or anyone else feels betrayd, i wanted de mc to be the one to pop that anal cherry, and it turns out, all in the first release was just holographic play.
I think i liked more the fisrt release

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes