4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
That's one of the ideas for the game after this!
Glad to hear it! Not to be that guy but based on your work, animations, your eye for sexy women and dedication, I really think you could cash in on the majority of this forum’s users that love landlady stuff. I know I will def be subbing soon. Keep the amazing work!

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I must say i really enjoy the first Release, but DAMN the second release was just WOW!!. I really like the Model and the story. Very easy and quick on play through, No grinding, Scenes and animations are hot as Fcuk... Cant wait for the next update. Good Luck to Jackerman

I wish there could be a scene where she gets a call from her husband (Not really sure if that is possible cuz she is in SPACE :ROFLMAO:) while being FCUKD by those creatures.

Reactions: Jackerman

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Really nice game, can't wait for more Robodog scene's. I really hope Robodog gets to knock either her or enigma up.

Also curious as to why it says Enigma has had 5 & 1/2 children? I hope her having all those kids means we'll get to see her getting knocked up by one of the creatures on board (since I doubt she's really fucking anything else, those children most likely came from the creatures/animals) But what does it mean my "1/2"???

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Incorrect. Just wait my friend!
Honestly I wouldn't care, those scene's with K10 were amazing. If anything I'm hoping K10 gets to knock up Rebecca, same with Enigma and the creatures in the cargo hold (since she's already given birth to 5 children from most likely creatures). The MC tbh is kinda an asshole and not as hot looking in scenes as the others. Even if that's not what'll happen though, I hope we get to see preg in general (and maybe an alternate ending dlc thingy with K10 preg plz).

Overall amazing update, keep up the good work, I'd put a few more close up shots from behind in scene's though if I were you.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Thoughts on release 2:

• Good work on fixing the old bugs, always a key thing in providing updates. Also nice on lowering the difficulty of the mini game, still think a matching game could be better, but this really did help ease the "entrance fee" per say.
  • Interesting addition with the A.I./Android, seems like she will become an accomplice to our tentacle-fellow's schemes in the future as well as a place to drop a load of alien cum.
  • The sleeping scenes were excellent, good pacing, looking forward to seeing more of that. At higher levels of doggo disruptor and sleeping pills, maybe the alien can get the bio-mutt in on the action too?
  • Interesting choice in answering the question of where her ring is, but little details like this help world build. Thank you.
  • Adding in a progress meter to the computer could be helpful. Seeing what level of dosed the wife is, how hacked the dog is, how many scenes you have unlocked, etc.
  • In a follow up to my idea on X-ray goggles, I believe a better and more devious idea could be 'influence'. If the alien is able to mess with the wife enough, he can influence her to do things differently. Perhaps she will walk around the ship naked or maybe she will drink a glass of alien jizz thinking it's water, by influencing her mind our alien friend can subtly corrupt her in fun ways instead of straight up making her his brood mother.

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I made a Patreon! BTW I've been reading all of your messages and I can honestly say a solid 85% - 90% of the majority concerns/suggestions are already on the docket from the original plan! But I do enjoy reading suggestions, that's what helped me improve the game in R2 as much as it did, so feel free to keep sending them! All the advice helps!

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Really nice game, can't wait for more Robodog scene's. I really hope Robodog gets to knock either her or enigma up.

Also curious as to why it says Enigma has had 5 & 1/2 children? I hope her having all those kids means we'll get to see her getting knocked up by one of the creatures on board (since I doubt she's really fucking anything else, those children most likely came from the creatures/animals) But what does it mean my "1/2"???
It means what you want it to mean.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I made a Patreon! BTW I've been reading all of your messages and I can honestly say a solid 85% - 90% of the majority concerns/suggestions are already on the docket from the original plan! But I do enjoy reading suggestions, that's what helped me improve the game in R2 as much as it did, so feel free to keep sending them! All the advice helps!
I think the prudes at Patreon might shut your page down if they catch on to the content. I'd support ya, but it's best to keep a low profile on their site. Think of it like a tip jar, while your content gets discussed here. (at least that's how it has worked for a few of the developers I follow)

Jul 21, 2017
Jackman you beat me to it I just bought this bad ass octo from daz store just before I found this thread lol mabey I could make a side story lol this games premises is awsome

Reactions: czertik
Feb 15, 2018
I hope we get to see Rebecca in the future going to the Alien Bay and get destroyed by the creatures!And also i suggest to reduce the shiny effect on the skins in the animations since it looks like bad film grain but when i looked a bit better i think it's the shiny skins that make that sparkle effect when they move.It kinda ruins them a bit and the lightning should be a tiny bit more in my opinion.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes