4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Hey Jackerman! I enjoyed that a lot, not enough beasty games out there if you ask me. I'd like to see lots more creatures and then for sure some breeding and birthing. Perhaps Rebecca could also breed with her offspring too? I dunno if that's too much, but it would certainly tick my box!

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Wish the animations weren't so low quality on this update. take your time no point rushing it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wish the animations weren't so low quality on this update. take your time no point rushing it.
The good thing about the animation, is they're right there.
You don't even have to play the game just go to the root of the game and enjoy.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Many changes are already in the works! Don't worry, the minigame is temporary, I have a multitude of other less grindy ways to make money coming to the game. Those beast routes will be explored in the next update:)
Thanks for a great and interesting game! The lady is out of this world (Get it? LOL) and I really like her non-human "relation" fetish. Not many good ones of them out there. Looking forward to upcoming releases.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
bestial impregs
glorious. I need more of this on my list. added to my list to watch.

for sure some breeding and birthing. Perhaps Rebecca could also breed with her offspring too? I dunno if that's too much, but it would certainly tick my box!
All the yes please!

Last edited:

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
Every time I tryed to enter pool area I got teleported to main hall, It's a bug or I need to do something first?
You need to click on the arrow on the floor in the gym area, not on the door (for some reason). It will teleport you to the pool area.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Chic update! But in the case of anal sex, it would be nice for the player to determine the hole for the fuck himself, since not everyone likes to fuck poop.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viogzeno

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you're forgetting that this is Version 0.2. There's so much room for plot twists and turns until 1.0 that I don't see this as an issue at all. Though I will agree that the game was very light on plot this time around, not that I mind that too much, but it was literally the bare minimum (almost no conversations with Re-be-kuh).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the contrary, I think his pp looks super spicy, and the cumshots are godlike. He's an alien, so it can look like anything - no right to complain. ;P

Last edited:

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
I honestly think the game should allow you to choose whether you want anal or vaginal, since it ain't my thing at all. In fact, I'd prefer it not to be there period. :D

Reactions: Jackerman

Besides

Jan 30, 2019
Hey there, I gotta say that I like the game, but I dont really like the lighting in the games. It is too dark in my opinions to comfortably see the stuff that is going on. But apart from that, everything is really good :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jackerman

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
I don't think it's too dark per se, but it could be a little bit brighter. I particularly love scenes with dim lights, it gives a really sexy, romantic quality to it. As long as you can see the action, you're fine. My personal gripe is not enough camera angles, especially shots from behind/pussy shots.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes