4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I like everything about the game except the main character. I like beast stuff but something about slimy tentacles just doesn't do it for me lol.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I like everything about the game except the main character. I like beast stuff but something about slimy tentacles just doesn't do it for me lol.
Yeah, I'm only recently starting to like some BST stuff, but tentacles are about as sexual as paper towels to me. That said, this is the greatest model I have ever seen in H-games, and I don't think I'd mind if she were just sploshing or something ultra-vanilla like that.

Dec 23, 2017
Okay, so I just finished it, and I am glad to say that it lived up to the hype! :love: I liked the sex positions, I liked the sounds, and I enjoyed the storyline even though it's not very in-depth, it's just enough to flesh out the picture. Overall it was very good Jackerman! Thank you so much for the time and effort you dedicated into this game! :)

Now comes what I think could be improved.

1. Obviously you need to eventually implement a scene selector. I mean one can also save on the animation scenes as well, if you want to revisit them, so maybe the word "need" is a bit strong. But it would still be a cool option to eventually have at some future point.

2. The animations are good, but something about them looks a little gritty. Or maybe I just noticed this in one animation...either way it was noticeable.

3. Personally I would have liked to see some more resistance between Rebecca and the K10 unit. Dialogue wise. Maybe you could have amplified the tension between her and the "dog" by dragging it out a bit more until she reluctantly succumbed to it's desire.

4. This is a minor thing, but I didn't see a DOB of Rebecca in her profile on the computer. How old is she? I know she is suppose to be a milf, but like I said, it's just a minor thing.

Oh the scenes with Enigma were great too, but I guess I am more focused on Rebecca. I can't get over that tight white suit of hers. I'd like to see her get fucked in that if possible. Maybe she has a hidden zipper around her privates so she can go to the bathroom without having to take the whole suit off. ;)

Again, it was a great game. I look forward to the next release!!!

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Interesting game and can't wait to see all the animal scenes. I want to see the actual KNOT/SPREAD/GAPE.

Don't really see the point of her having a husband, unless it's being used as an obstacle for her corruption. but, Having sex with a tentacle monster is reason enough to be withdrawn, unless a cuck (ugh) scene is in the works.

AMAZING animations, but cumshots are stills.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
4. This is a minor thing, but I didn't see a DOB of Rebecca in her profile on the computer. How old is she? I know she is suppose to be a milf, but like I said, it's just a minor thing.
Pseudopods in MY Colon 2.jpg
It's there. 4/22/2871.
But the real question is, where da milky at? :confused:

Corellianperv

Mar 27, 2019
Hi there. Long time lurker, but i found this game interesting enough to want to post some feedback.

The renders and animations are great. Lots of good stuff has been added and provided variety compared to the first release. I'm sure they'll get even better with more experience. I really like Rebeccas model, and while Gukrux may look funny i am looking forward to him having his way with her. Imo theres not enough good tentacle stuff out there.

What was surprising was that release 2 seems to be a complete and abrupt change in direction from release 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite that, I think this game looks very promising, and am looking forward to future releases.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
renders are good, however the scenes and the plot imo lack any excitement, making all the scenes unfulfilling for me

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I don't know how I feel about that, either. Even as far as it goes, the whole "knotting" thing was only mentioned, not shown. I get the whole idea of it, so it feels like a missed opportunity to not have even a brief animation of it all the way in.
So it FeelsSadMan, but I think it would all be made better if MC could make her buttpreggo. ;) Nothing says aliums like weird butt stuff being turned into a broodmother via having your bowels filled to capacity with wormy squirmybois. But, hey, I'm just a simple scatboi, don't mind me. :cool:

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes