4.20 star(s) 104 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
" WARNING: This game only has creature on female type content (LOTS OF HIGH BESTIALITY) and the main interest of the game has extreme proportions that will not be changed. If either of these aren't your thing, don't play the game. " Welp enough said! *Unzips pants.

Reactions: Viogzeno

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How long until we can get the girls pregnant? And will there be a status screen to show the corruption of the women? finally, does hacking the dog count towards a NTR route?

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
I just beat the game and it's absolutely fantastic. I honestly did not expect everything to come together so well, the aliens are epic, the renders are incredibly well done. Regarding animations however, there's definitely room for improvement. Flaws of the game? Not enough camera angles. Every action scene (animated) has 2 different camera angles, and I wish for more, including pussy view and more comprehensive views. Another flaw is the arrows, they're kinda buggy and hard to click on - can be unnecessarily frustrating at times. And I also wish for a scene viewer after you complete the game, since if you didn't make saves before the scenes, you'll have to replay the game from scratch to see them again (you cannot watch the lower level animations after buying the last items). Another thing that irks me about the scenes is the text background, it takes up too much space and I wish there was a way to remove the text, so you can see the entire picture.
As for everything else, this is just the right kink for me and I'm so glad I discovered this. The gameplay was improved just enough to enjoy the game even more, now all I wish for in the next release is more action, more creatures and cumshots! I can clearly envision this project becoming something even bigger than what I initially thought would be. FANTASTIC WORK!

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
This game is so fucking good. I love it. Animations are great, sound is great, and the protag is fucking hilarious.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Tentacular [Release 2] [Jackerman] - Original Size: 1.39 GB

Download Win,Linux (137MB): - - -
Download Mac (122MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Every time I tryed to enter pool area I got teleported to main hall, It's a bug or I need to do something first?

4.20 star(s) 104 Votes