4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I've seen this on other sources. Just what is meant by "high" or "low" bestiality?
meana more and heavier beasty stuff or less I think.

mc just need to grow a little bit then it can give her pussy a proper pounding and suck on those massive highly trained melons

totoleblaireau

Jan 17, 2018
One of my fav games.
I think Mc could make her walk "accidentaly" on a tentacle and she could massage it to heal him.
When the journey is at its end, MC might "suggest" he is robodog using his mindpowers.
Could be fun if some of the cargo's beast escape and have their way with the girl, too.

Sorry for my bad english, hope it was understandable.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
"Horse like species" Is literally just a horse, her roommate was an actual horse, not like a horse-man or a cantaur, just a intelligent horse. I'm ok with this.

If I had a complaint my really big one would be that the navigation is awfull, all of the rooms except the hub are at odd angles and I feel some of them should be flipped because moving forward and backwards through the hallways isn't consistently at the top or bottom of frame. I feel it would flow a lot better if the arrow at the bottom of the frame is always move back to hub, instead of sometimes taking you to the pool or your room.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Alright, so the file was too big to upload directly to f95, but

heres a full save with full gallery and 30+ saves, so if you're stuck on a part then you'll find it there

One of my fav games.
I think Mc could make her walk "accidentaly" on a tentacle and she could massage it to heal him.
When the journey is at its end, MC might "suggest" he is robodog using his mindpowers.
Could be fun if some of the cargo's beast escape and have their way with the girl, too.

Sorry for my bad english, hope it was understandable.
MC is human? Or octopus? I cant understand that?

Dec 23, 2017
does anyone know if this will get some form of voice acting? like for the dialogue or sex scenes?
Jackerman posted a subscribe star link, so he can accumulate the funds needed to hire a voice actress, and also get a better rig to help him make content faster. He will only be doing this for the summer though, as he is an engineering student, and this is more for fun.

If you want to help, sign up at his subscribestar account.

Reactions: Viogzeno

EdW0ng

May 3, 2020
I've made a "cheat mode" for the new release: Let's you rewatch most of the scenes. Surely is kinda buggy but should get the job done. Just replace your script.rpy (and backup the original too!)

Works with a complete save game as most interactions are replaced.

Edit: Fixed the error on the horse scene.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I guess I'm done, there's nothing new just keeps repeating.
Such great models. Could have been put in a better story with more people.
Maybe if she goes back to Earth the story can develop better and get rid of the alien.
A nice family reunion is called for. That's what this game needs for expansion, less weird aliens
Also it needs better lighting at night. Could hardly tell what that is at night...peace.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes