4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
from the way your responding it doesnt seems im the one who is butthurted xD
also i was not pointing toward you in anyway! i simply shared my opinion like you did since ppl were talking about anti bestality comments, funny how ur getting aggressive over my opinion ;)
Really, I am not. You're arguing like a 12-year old. Stop trying to generate conflict when there is none.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
He said he only works during summer break too thats a huge rip because that means we wont get the completed game probably until next summer and have a 9 month drought too.
We got to give the developer space and credit.... With limited time the developer have for this game was for his/her entertainment and fun. Since the developer is still continuing his/her education, which it is more important than this game. In addition. the developer is not demanding money for this game. I know there was a section that the developer would accept some donation to help improve some hardware for the game to help process the graphic better. Which I understand because i know few graphic designers who need certain software and hardware to make their job easier. As we all know Microsoft's Windozes Operating System is craps for graphic designing.

My two cents, just be patience since this developer is not charging for the game that the developer using it own free time to develop this game.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
what amazes me even more is the extent of humans stupidity and how naive humans can be! like they see a big black hole and jump right in it and when their legs break they nag and rage about the hole.... when they could have easily ignore the hole and move aside from it...
they see the pic they see the tag they see ppls comment, BUT NOOO i HAVE TO go there and leave a comment about how im not happy with what everyone else like!
Right. But what is it exactly that surprises you about human stupidity? Cause that is our main trait if there is one :D Plus the more people there are in a group, the group becomes progressively more stupid. I found it so funny when Arenanet made up a rat kind of race in guild wars 2 that were stupid when alone, and smart once they formed a society of sorts.

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Right. But what is it exactly that surprises you about human stupidity? Cause that is our main trait if there is one :D Plus the more people there are in a group, the group becomes progressively more stupid. I found it so funny when Arenanet made up a rat kind of race in guild wars 2 that were stupid when alone, and smart once the formed a society of sorts.
lol u got a point :D

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
This game will be completed around the end of August, few more big updates coming. It was never meant to be very long game.
hope to see a new project then.... your work is amazing please dont waste it.... stick to that what you are doing right now and things are going to pay off!

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Right. But what is it exactly that surprises you about human stupidity? Cause that is our main trait if there is one :D Plus the more people there are in a group, the group becomes progressively more stupid. I found it so funny when Arenanet made up a rat kind of race in guild wars 2 that were stupid when alone, and smart once they formed a society of sorts.
The problem is that such groups tend to be very local.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This is my new favorite game. It's not often that you get actual bestiality heavy games and this one is defiantly on my watch list and I have high hopes that I will see it to completion.

If I could spare the money this game might be enough to make me bend my "patreon is a high risk gamble" policy.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes