4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
its me or anyone else feels betrayed, i wanted the mc to be the one to pop that anal cherry, and it turns out, all in the first release was just holographic play.
I think i liked more the fisrt release
Hahaha i feel that too
I have high hopes for the game when i play the first version, because game like this is rare
So i don't care if all the women in this game make love to all kinds of animals(that's the main goal of this game isn't it), and at least let our MC do something special (take the anal virgin)

Last edited:
Reactions: zindathar

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Hahaha i fell that too
I have high hopes for the game when i play the first version, because game like this is rare
So i don't care if all the women in this game make love to all kinds of animals(that's the main goal of this game isn't it), and at least let our MC do something special (take the anal virgin)
unfortunately for us, that ship has sailed, i´ll wait for the next release but not with same love as before

Reactions: Mr. Harper

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
unfortunately for us, that ship has sailed, i´ll wait for the next release but not with same love as before
What to expect?
Other animals will get more content, while our MC only watches and gets leftovers
haha i'm kidding, i hope it's not like that

I'm curious about the appearance of Rebecca's daughters, hopefully they are more beautiful than their mama;)

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
What is the passcode for the door, been looking on the computer. Never mind, found it, enjoyed the game also hope next update will add a gallery mode.

Last edited:

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
No offense to the developer, I adore this game! BUT, WHY are the sex scenes so grainy bro, everything tends to be really blurry despite the good animation and such?!

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
No offense to the developer, I adore this game! BUT, WHY are the sex scenes so grainy bro, everything tends to be really blurry despite the good animation and such?!
Hardware doesn't meet needs, this was all developed using a mobile 1060 and an i7. With the timeframe I set and each anim taking generally ~12 hours to render, it's challenging to not have grain. However before next update, I'm building a new tower with far better specs to handle the load.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Hardware doesn't meet needs, this was all developed using a mobile 1060 and an i7. With the timeframe I set and each anim taking generally ~12 hours to render, it's challenging to not have grain. However before next update, I'm building a new tower with far better specs to handle the load.
why ntr the mc????

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Starting the game from the beginning there only seems to be three options available; clicking on the woman, playing the mini game and navigating between the starting room and bedroom. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just an idiot and didn't read the intro properly.

Last edited:

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
only say tentacular.exe is it missing?
It's likely because it's picked up by your antivirus as an harmful file. Same here. Wether it's a false positive or a real threat is up to your judgement. It's still a bit concerning to see it picked up by so many different people in this thread -likely indicating that many different antiviruses see it as a potential security concern.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
It's likely because it's picked up by your antivirus as an harmful file. Same here. Wether it's a false positive or a real threat is up to your judgement. It's still a bit concerning to see it picked up by so many different people in this thread -likely indicating that many different antiviruses see it as a potential security concern.
TBH I am surprised people still use AVs. As long as you dont go on stupid sketchy websites you dont have much to worry about.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
TBH I am surprised people still use AVs. As long as you dont go on stupid sketchy websites you dont have much to worry about.
Well, to be honest, we're all here downloading various .exe from all kind of source without any second thought, solely based on the promise of good smut and lewd things. It's not that much more different of the attached "anna_kournikova_naked.jpeg.exe" files from the old '90 viral emails, so I'd argue AV may be useful in our cases :D

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
oh dear why am I not surprised to see such comment ...
Dude you don't need to go on sketchy websites to get a virus or a worm.
They might even get delivered with a generic news site that has google ads for example or a vulnerability that got exploited or a vulnerability in your browser etc etc.
An AV while far from perfect adds at least one more layer of safety.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes