4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Her Hyper-Sexualised "assets" I do not consider "perfect".
How "perfect" can she be if she's looking at severe back issues in three years' time?

All joking aside, if she was a little less... SSH, I'd consider giving this a whirl.

SSH: Super Silly Huge.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Really like the game, no doubt one of the better ones on this site.

Some criticisms

The hitbox for navigation is rather small, which causes a constant flickering.

I ran out of stuff to do before I had gotten all the things for the robo-dog so I was just kinda waiting around for scenes at the end.

The early game is pretty grindy for seemingly no reason, I mean, it's no QSP game, don't get me wrong, but it was basically, just back and forth between talking and playing the mini game and it weren't really representative of the second release. I wouldn't say it's damning but I guess this was to test out the waters and instead of remaking the entire thing it stuck.

I actually don't suggest remaking it right away if you are considering it as it's easy to get stuck perfecting stuff, still felt it was worth mentioning.

The voice actress is great, but might need a bit more direction, there were some scenes where she was clearly supposed to scream stuff and she just said it normally or sensually.

Other than that, not much else, it ran smooth on my machine, animations were great. I do second that it would be nice with some sort of speed control or more stages in the scene, but if the choice was 2 scenes with or 5 without I would chose the 5. The model looks great.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Definitely one of the better looking games on here, the animations are very well done but could do with a bit more brightness, really enjoyed this so far and looking forward to more action. Hope enigma will get more options with each creature, maybe visiting her at different times means a different sexual act.

Devy Synico

Mar 23, 2019
PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The alien octopus said so!!!!! I hope that at least in the end the woman gets pregnant!
It would be a lot to ask that there be baby alien octopuses too or an NTR scene with the woman's family, but unless the girl grows a pregnant belly!

I know that here is not the place to demand or ask for things, but I think that is what most expect ^^

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
My antivirus reports that the .exe file was not found. What is the problem? Thanks
It's discussed a bit above in the thread: Antiviruses picks up the .exe as a malicious files and delete it (or quarantine it) by default, which results in the game to be unplayable. I'm unsure whether the dev acknowledged (and commented) the issue or not. It's up to you to see if you trust the game files or not. If you do, you can extract the .zip, temporarily disable your AV, and start the game.

Reactions: timon159

Viogzeno

May 20, 2020
PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The alien octopus said so!!!!! I hope that at least in the end the woman gets pregnant!
It would be a lot to ask that there be baby alien octopuses too or an NTR scene with the woman's family, but unless the girl grows a pregnant belly!

I know that here is not the place to demand or ask for things, but I think that is what most expect ^^
Yes, 100%. Perhaps not only octopuses. :)

Jackerman

Animator
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
It's discussed a bit above in the thread: Antiviruses picks up the .exe as a malicious files and delete it (or quarantine it) by default, which results in the game to be unplayable. I'm unsure whether the dev acknowledged (and commented) the issue or not. It's up to you to see if you trust the game files or not. If you do, you can extract the .zip, temporarily disable your AV, and start the game.
I haven't talked about it on here, I'm pretty sure it's a virus misfire. I didn't load anything malicious into the files.

Reactions: timon159

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
I haven't talked about it on here, I'm pretty sure it's a virus misfire. I didn't load anything malicious into the files.
Thanks for the answer, it's always nice to see developers commenting on issues. Although I guess there's nothing that ever guarantee everything is safe (no matter the game or software, it's the internet, after all), it's still better to see to see devs acknowledging the question than staying silent, I think :D
I personally gave the game a shot, and it's nice work, indeed !

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Could be good to have some kind of addiction so maybe addicted to mc cum, do like that in games, shes gotta start to be awake and eventually want to do stuff with mc even if reluctantly but enjoy it when its happening and start to crave it.

peter73

Dec 24, 2018
More expressive Rebecca nipples. The ability to change the speed of video.
And of course I hope for the debut of Rebecca's daughters .
And also the possibility to mute the music and leave noises

:) Sorry for my english

Last edited:
Reactions: Viogzeno
4.20 star(s) 107 Votes