4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyrioscane

Jan 3, 2020
Quick suggestion, assuming it was not made before.
Let us play as K10.

Aside from that, I'm not really suggesting this, just giving some feedback on personal tastes. I think the women would look hotter, if only they were slightly more realistically proportioned, visually speaking.

Anyway, thanks for making the game.

Reactions: peter73

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Im abit gutted that all the build up of enjoying the antics of the mc was just a vr type version of her so i am interested in seeing how the real corruption takes place, at some point mc should disable K10 so that she becomes needy for some action and becomes gradually corrupted wanting to do stuff with mc, she could actually go into his room while he sleeps or pretends to sleep and get more naughty eventually unable to stop herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuzzy poo

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
do not download this game my antivirus found ransomware in the game files
That happened to me earlier; It's a false flag from your anti-virus software. You need to make the problem file exempt from virus scans. In my case it was game\lib\tentacular.exe

I guarantee there isn't malware in there - I even spoke to the dev about this issue.

Reactions: Jackerman

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
This game is completely ruined because of the shitty lighting in almost every scene. Watch a 3 point lighting tutorial on youtube. The massive stretched pores on her ass aren't very appealing either.

• Angry
Reactions: Viogzeno

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I will agree with some comments on lighting, ut can be very hard to see and tho point in the game is to see the effort put into the renders, many games suffer with scenes being way too dark, with renders and animations this damn good i wanna see them properly :)

Reactions: GateC.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
how add money ?
You have to take picture or record her in the morning or afternoon at the gym, pool and shower, each time you do this go to your ship and sell pictures tgere for money, each day you will be able to do this till i think 3 times from each place for current content.

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes