4.20 star(s) 107 Votes

Just curious, how much do you all like bestiality (female on animal)?

• It's my fucking favorite!

Votes: 7,596 57.6%
  • Don't mind it being in the game...

Votes: 4,416 33.5%
  • I will avoid it at all costs.

Votes: 1,178 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
not to complain but you should really lower the bump map on Rebeccas skin
when you increase butts and boobs skin on those parts looks like an moon landscape full of craters ;)

remember G8F skin is made for skinny Victoria secret bitches not curvy chicks like this one :)

i usually set bump map to 0.5
and in some cases i delete the normal map
lower both

anyway
keep it up.
great graphics so far.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
oh dear why am I not surprised to see such comment ...
Dude you don't need to go on sketchy websites to get a virus or a worm.
They might even get delivered with a generic news site that has google ads for example or a vulnerability that got exploited or a vulnerability in your browser etc etc.
An AV while far from perfect adds at least one more layer of safety.
Haven't used an AV in at least 10 years. Never had a single issue and I have been on this site downloading stuff for 3 years, *knocks on wood*. Not saying they have no use, just surprised so many people still use them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I never understood why you wouldn't just make the main character a shapeshifter so you could have whatever you want without sharing with other creatures. This also would have been more fitting with entire premise of needing other species women to reproduce.

Reactions: f9account

adamleyon

Feb 4, 2019
I never understood why you wouldn't just make the main character a shapeshifter so you could have whatever you want without sharing with other creatures. This also would have been more fitting with entire premise of needing other species women to reproduce.
I personally like the MC and I feel like shapeshifting is too easy(?) i guess, and it wouldn't be challenging. Plus tentacles are hot

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
not to complain but you should really lower the bump map on Rebeccas skin
when you increase butts and boobs skin on those parts looks like an moon landscape full of craters ;)

remember G8F skin is made for skinny Victoria secret bitches not curvy chicks like this one :)

i usually set bump map to 0.5
and in some cases i delete the normal map
lower both

anyway
keep it up.
great graphics so far.
Yeah i noticed this too on the bathroom dildo scene. Looked a bit ruff like the moon. Hopely Jackerman can remedy this in future updates.

BasileusXI

Sep 25, 2019
This game is incredible. I love the protagonist bimbo girl.
Will we see an alien bimbo girl in the future?

4.20 star(s) 107 Votes