Seeking Games focusing on exhibitionism

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
I am looking for exhibitionism games. I had to post because many games despite having the tag don't really have much exhibition content.

I am looking for games in which stuff is easy to unlock and have decent graphics and animations. Thats why Renpy games are preferred over RPGM games.

Here are some games that I liked

1. Naked Story - It is one of the best games in the genre and has great graphics even though it uses RPGM

2. Harem Hotel - The graphics and animations are mind blowing. It has exhibitionism events for all the characters. And most of the events are replayable.

3. Naughty Lyanna - It was good in the beginning but last few updates were heavily focused on story and had less naughty content that made the game special in the first place. Also scenes can't be replayed so you need to carefully create many saves just before key moments for replayability.

4. Naked Order - Another classic

5. Erahunter Games - Really good but short. Also they take forever to update.

6. Something Unlimited - It has those leash scenes and stripping which is awesome.

7. Public sex life - Awesome game with anime characters.

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
Some I liked:

Casey's Fall - she is blackmailed into exhibitionism (there is no sex yet).
Valiant Warrior Astrid - exhibitionism really turns her on - she gets groped and stuff. (RPGM but not too bad)
Insexsity - she gets slutty and can wander around naked or mostly naked (kind of bland 2d graphics though).
Casual Desires - she show herself off to a couple of different guys (a work in progress, but I like it so far).

The Chloe 18 series is worth mentioning - exhibitionism is not the major focus, but she does get in a lot of situations where she loses/forgets her panties, gets fucked in the park, fucked in an alley, etc.

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
But here isn't "exhibitionism" nor "cosplay" tags in this game
I don't know too much about tags, and it's been a while since I've played it, so I don't remember if there are any "cosplay" options. But I can assure you, you can run around with breast and crotch in full view if you want…