BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
GIF 11-8-2020 9-37-21 PM.gif

Overview:
Basic Concept: A stealth game with ENF themes. You play as a girl who finds herself in increasingly embarrassing outfits and situations. Each level is completed by going unseen or having the least amount of shame / embarrassment by the end of a task. There would be various scenarios so not exactly the same theme for each level.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-30
Release Date: 2023-01-07
Developer: Brazen Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

krfTeS4zsA208m8B.jpg 2uhzdg.png 5YbX63.png J67U+N.png

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If this does get sexual content, this could end up being good, unless the gameplay is trash.

Is it confirmed it will eventually get sexual content?

Reactions: Amazeg

The_VN_Critic

Aug 5, 2017
One day I would like to see something along the lines of a 3D Naked Order. The potential is here if the locations can go outside as well.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh, folks, I don't know how to feel about this.

On the one hand, I personally welcome an exhibition focussed game where you don't get fucked by every male in the city if you get caught,

but, on the other, I don't see the point of the game, not to mention that this isn't even soft-core, it's just nudity. If at least it had models with detailed sexual organs and pubic hair...

The perfect excuse to return to playing SKYRIM.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
What is the point of this if there is no one else there like you are the only one in the world? Seems boring

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Hope we can take her glasses off, the game gives me that Bandai Namco level of quality feels

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Oh, folks, I don't know how to feel about this.

On the one hand, I personally welcome an exhibition focussed game where you don't get fucked by every male in the city if you get caught,

but, on the other, I don't see the point of the game, not to mention that this isn't even soft-core, it's just nudity. If at least it had models with detailed sexual organs and pubic hair...

The perfect excuse to return to playing SKYRIM.
Thats why we can just hope for content where she tries more extreme things without getting caught.
because there are barely any good exhibionist games focusing on not being caught.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes