Unreal Engine - Naked Risk 3D [v1.3.2] [Brazen Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

iamnuff

Disregard the random 5-star reviews, this is a buggy pile of crap with no actual content in it.

You can briefly walk around a massive, completely empty building with a bad framerate.
    I think there's a masturbation scene too.

Needs a lot more content before it's worthy of it's current rating.
    As of 1.3.2, don't waste your time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Glemer

There isn't really much to do in Naked Risk, just a quick level that takes 5-10 minutes with no stakes or actual risk. I only found 2 NPCs which did nothing but pull their phones out. There are too many glitches to count and no quality of life (eg your character floats on most surfaces in the school, nothing to do but walk around, horrible optimization, etc), and in general no reason to play for more than 5 minutes.

NR has promise and could become something playable, but at the moment feels like a quick asset flip. I really enjoy the idea/concept though, so I hope the dev listens to feedback and can turn the project into something fun.

Also the game opens steamvr for whatever reason
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Snak108

Never managed to get to any actual gameplay. Too many bugs, unintuitive controls. Adjusted video settings, set resolution to windowed, 1024x768, applied; while Full Screen remained unchecked, it immediately went back to full screen. Had to press ctrl+enter to get the correct display. Upon starting the game, get dropped into a dark gym, go to the glowing arrow, click lmb (why lmb? that's unintuitive, but displayed. What does lmb do? Interact?), and it presents some choices. You select "skirt only", and resume fully dressed. Then you press some buttons (z, x, v, b...) and you lie on the ground and get stuck in some weird first-person camera mode. Then you get up and try to run around but the camera is all wonky and you can barely make it out the door. Cool. No sense of purpose, reward or anything.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Nice Kitty

The map is huge, I haven't met a single 18+ per game in an hour. There are signs in the game and I followed them. There is no tutorial in the game. At the end we pick up clothes on the 3rd floor and the whole game is over. It's too boring to wander around the city and school alone. In the whole game, I met 2 NPCs near the school. I jumped in front of them, etc. and nothing happened.

The detailing of the world is perfect, the graphics too. But everything is too boring. For 2 years of the project, this is not the success of the game. You can make a limited world 10 times smaller than the map and add a plot, NPCs.

The game is reminiscent of a game about a maniac girl at school, also in Japan.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

langman1983

Can't wait to see more, a little choppy but good. Keep up the good work, would also be hilarious if when the sun came up everyone started showing up to the school. Added to watch list, hope more comes out soon
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is more a review on the potential and direction of the game given how early early alpha it is.

At the moment you can just run around naked, while not doing terribly much other than that. However, what there is so far is quite well done. Everything runs fairly smoothly, and the concept is great. Just needs a lot more polish, content (e.g. different clothes/people/types of quests), and maybe some control tweaks.

Looking forward to more awesome content here!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v1.0.5] (TL;DR on the bottom)

Well, now it has a bit more of a narrative structure and potential mechanics, but less gameplay (?) than the clothes and pictures collecting ver. 0.1

It's short and filled with minor bugs and unfinished aspects, like:

some doors levitate off their hinges, instead of sliding open (there are even ones like that at the starting are for one of the small changing rooms and the rooftop);
    camera gets stuck (escaping into menu and returning fixes it)
    camera only has a quite restricted selfie mode and pictures go nowhere that i could find (phone gallery, main menu gallery, game folder, nor the usual places on disk);
    no partial clothing (unless using starting event)- only clothed and naked (with shoes and stockings);
    no difference whether clothes or not- NPCs still take pictures, risk stays the same;
    the phone doesn't match the hand (floats on a different system), gets duplicated and stuck on character model;
    can't walk through a classroom because the desks and chairs are too close, have bizarre collisions and can get you stuck;
    clothing for both player and NPC clip a lot;

TL;DR: Lots of progress, lots of bugs, good enough for an early project.

Eagerly awaiting next release!