Seeking Games for a very long gameplay

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm orienting on gameplay quality and quantity. :)
I didn't care about graphic quality and even story quality but give me something that keep me busy for a long time with interesting action or management.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I'm orienting on gameplay quality and quantity. :)
I didn't care about graphic quality and even story quality but give me something that keep me busy for a long time with interesting action or management.
"Dating My Daughter" "Haramase Simulator" "Glamour" "Mythic Manor" "Something Unlimited" "Anna Exciting Affection" are longer also "Big Brother" - Abandoned. Also "Waifu Academy" is not that short but very long time between updates!

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"Dating My Daughter" "Haramase Simulator" "Glamour" "Mythic Manor" "Something Unlimited" "Anna Exciting Affection" are longer also "Big Brother" - Abandoned. Also "Waifu Academy" is not that short but very long time between updates!
Thanks, but Ren'Py games are something that i didn't call games at all. :) I'm sorry. :) By the way, i remember my good time with "Something Unlimited". :)

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Sengoku Rance.
Wow. Looks like a big strategy game. I need to check it. :)

upd. I have tried this. :) I can't dig it. Music, characters, interface, dialogues, plot -- i just can't have something common with this.

Last edited:

vitvit23

May 9, 2019
Wow. Looks like a big strategy game. I need to check it. :)

upd. I have tried this. :) I can't dig it. Music, characters, interface, dialogues, plot -- i just can't have something common with this.

Yeah, it does a long time to finish. I recall I managed to finish the game in about 2 months. After you finish the first playthrough there's new game+ where you can choose alternate ending. Anyway I guess you should check Alicesoft game if you prefer deep story in fapping or if you prefer quality go for Illusion.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks, but Ren'Py games are something that i didn't call games at all. :) I'm sorry. :) By the way, i remember my good time with "Something Unlimited". :)
Big Brother Glamour & SU are made in Unity Anna RPG! LOP have good games old ones at least but for the oldest of them you'll need Flash!

hgameartman

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2019
My games got about 8 ish hours of content right now? And is at only 10%ish complete

Plays like rune factory meets persona if your interested(dungeons are all top down action combat, you attend classes for new skills and stats, etc)

ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
If you feel like Sengoku Rance is promising, i highly suggest you check out another Alicesoft game, Evenicle. I think my final save had at least 40 hours on it.

Edit: seeing your update, i still suggest looking at this. The characters, especially the MC, are more relatable.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last Sovereign.
Bunny Black 1 and 2.
Yumina the Ethereal.
Eien no Aselia The Spirit of Eternity Sword (not on here but easily found but Eternity Sword 2 is on here).
Beat Blades Haruka.
Evenicle.
Princess Conquest.
Peasants Quest.
Roundscape Adorevia.
Last Demonhunter.
Ikusa Megami Zero and it's sequel Ikusa Megami VERITA.
Daibanchou -Big Bang Age-
Himegari Dungeon Meister
Toushin Toshi 1 and 2.
Venus Blood -FRONTIER-
Baldr Sky.
Kami no Rhapsody.
Demon Master Chris.
Kamidori Alchemy Meister.
Shards of Eradine.
Eiyuu*Senki: The World Conquest
Tears to Tiara.
Price for Freedom: Avarice