EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1282452593__123_578lo.jpg

Overview:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.​

Developer/Publisher: - Twitter: - Blog: - Wiki:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 Golden Edition
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Other games in the series: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Windows: - - -

LoQOOEp1WorldMap.png maxresdefault.jpg Opala LOQO1 Fullsize Horny.png 1425121787096.png Legend+of+queen+opala+_cf116933040d508168af5f9e3e88c448.png __farah_osira_and_queen_opala_legend_of_queen_opala.jpg lusciousnet_783-demien008_689654841.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
They're pretty strict on uploading rules around here. Read this and redo your request for a better chance of success:

Also, you might want to make two separate requests since both games are stand alone.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Gab

OP moved to game section.
OP slightly changed to fit better with the template and mirrors added.

Do you mind add some images on the bottom, please?

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Man, I remember Legend of Queen Opala.
That was back before everyone and their dog was doing an adult RPG Maker game, when you could still ask friends on the foundry for free art and when stuff actually got finished instead of dragged on forever to maximize Patreon profits.

Err, well, got a little carried away there. Sorry.
Good games with original art, although I'm not sure how well the first one holds up today.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@Gab

OP moved to game section.
OP slightly changed to fit better with the template and mirrors added.

Do you mind add some images on the bottom, please?
Can I add the image that is fanart from the patreon or post NSFW pictures.
Never really understood if censorship applies for preview screenshot and stuff like that

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Never really understood if censorship applies for preview screenshot and stuff like that
You can definitely post NSFW pictures, that's kind of the point. ;)
As for the fanart, is it in the game? Cause if not it isn't really all that helpful for people to decide if they want to try the game.

Apr 7, 2017
Man, I remember Legend of Queen Opala.
That was back before everyone and their dog was doing an adult RPG Maker game, when you could still ask friends on the foundry for free art and when stuff actually got finished instead of dragged on forever to maximize Patreon profits.

Err, well, got a little carried away there. Sorry.
Good games with original art, although I'm not sure how well the first one holds up today.
Hey that's unfair: we can see from LOQO 2 that Gabe drags things on forever regardless of whether or not there are patreon profits. :V

Reactions: GaRbS and bigeat12

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You can post NSFW pictures. There isn't a real rule but I've never seen extreme pictures (e.g. bestiality, scat) posted in OP.

Reactions: ponyguy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ah, back to the beginning of the Opala series. Still a solid game, though I never was as much into the animal stuff.

U

User_32285

Never played this series, Should I start with Opala I or Origins?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
is there a way to know directions in this game ? it takes for me like 1 h for find destinations sometimes.:test2:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Sorry, but is this a real update?I have Legend of Opala Gold here for some time, there´s anything new in here?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes