Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ah, probably one of the first xxx adult games I ever played, fond memories.

Farah is still one of my favorite ladies in gaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
I downloaded it from mega and when i start the game it says RGSS102E.dll could not be found.
am i missing something here??
there was no install instructions for this game?
what do i do?

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i loaded the save given in the description. when i try to open a sex scene in the party it gives me black screen with audio.
any solution to this?

Reactions: GaRbS

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Are the sex scenes voiced but not illustrated? I tried out a few in the save, and I got a black screen but with erotic audio
Yes, sadly most of the sexscenes who are not story related are only black with voice, i have seen the artwork for some of them but apparently they never made it into the game.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone know a way to increase the walk speed? The usual SHIFT button for run doesn't work.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
and guys walk through would be appreciated.. the links given has only FAQ...or am i missing something?

and there's another thing.. i've used the save given in the thread and tried accessing the sex scenes but the only thing i get is a black screen with sound... what is the problem?

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
come on... read the thread people... it's 2 F'ing pages

Reactions: Huey

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Man, I forgot how absolutely awful this game is. Forced grinding, slow battles, increased walking speed hidden behind a cheat menu, just slow as molasses gameplay...at least the art is nice.

Reactions: GaRbS
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes