DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
So, if you go to the restaurant, you're never going to say the food is bad? You're just going to say "Well, in my humble opinion, BUT I WOULD NEVER SAY THIS IS ACTUALLY THE CASE, but in MY PERSONAL opinion, the meat is overcooked. Sorry for being critical cookman! I mean, you get paid to actually do your job right, but this is just MY OPINION! Maybe someone else thinks this meat is not overcooked, but for me it's not! Hope you can do better next time cook guy!"
Your hyperbole aside, you don't eat for free in a restaurant .
You're not paying the cook here, you're complaining about a free meal. Of course you can voice your opinion but you don't have to be a douche about it, nor do you have to pretend that your opinion is the only viable one.

You mock me for saying I pass off my opinions as irrefutable facts, but I at least give arguments while you say "No, it's not" and pass that off as fact.
I'm honestly not sure if you're losing the plot or trying to get a rise out of me. I have given plenty of arguments, a fact you should be aware of since you replied to some of them.
Unlike you I also made sure to mention that my opinion on the highly subjective topic of visible or invisible enemies is just personal preference.

And YES, there is barely any Patreon game with good gameplay that works. That's why I play so little of them. You throw that at me again as a kind of attack, but it doesn't change my opinion on anything at all. Again, that's like saying "All fast-food places are shit, so you can't say McDonalds is shit!".
Where did I throw that at you? I asked why you bother to play any of them at all if they're all that bad. I guess that question has been answered as you apparently play very few/little of them.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Man, I forgot how absolutely awful this game is. Forced grinding, slow battles, increased walking speed hidden behind a cheat menu, just slow as molasses gameplay...at least the art is nice.
Cheat engine makes everything better.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
whenever i try to open it i get an error message saying "RGSS102E.dll not found" anyone knows how to fix it?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
whenever i try to open it i get an error message saying "RGSS102E.dll not found" anyone knows how to fix it?
Sounds like you need to download the game engine to play this game. Check this thread here:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so since there dont appear to be any help for this game can someone help me figure out what im supposed to do people say its very linear which i dont agree on or atleast it wont help you much

im supposed to get the rare flower or go to the shops that is supposed to be on the left
i got the flower gave opala it and now i have no idea what to do if im supposed to do the shops to it never told me what to get or what shop
i can also only find the armor shop (judging from the sign) and the adult shop

second she keeps asking if i have stuff but i gave her stuff already XD what am i supposed to do ?

Reactions: DomAlfredo

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
when i use the save provided repeating any sex scenes have no artwork nor text. Is this supposed to happen?

M!dges

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else missing a bunch of audio files? I'm missing half of the BGM folder, no BGS folder, I didn't look at the Voice lines folder since there is so many. I can't run the game since when it calls upon the sound file that is missing it just crashes. I took a look in the thread and saw someone having the same issue, someone said to download the RTP which I have downloaded already. I downloaded the MEGA file if that matters.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else missing a bunch of audio files? I'm missing half of the BGM folder, no BGS folder, I didn't look at the Voice lines folder since there is so many. I can't run the game since when it calls upon the sound file that is missing it just crashes. I took a look in the thread and saw someone having the same issue, someone said to download the RTP which I have downloaded already. I downloaded the MEGA file if that matters.
I'm also having a issue with the BGM files aswell and don't know any way to fix it. This is the only game out the three I'm having an issue playing and I would love to play this one aswell. Does anyone effect way to fix the BGM issue?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes