M!dges

Jun 22, 2017
I'm also having a issue with the BGM files aswell and don't know any way to fix it. This is the only game out the three I'm having an issue playing and I would love to play this one aswell. Does anyone effect way to fix the BGM issue?
Okay I figured it out, the thread is correct about downloading the RPG Maker XP RTP, and the reason we have the missing audio files is because it is in the RTP folder. Wherever you downloaded the RTP it makes a folder called Standard, and in that folder you have Audio with all the common sound effects you get with RPG Maker XP. All you need to do is copy those common files over into the Opala Audio folder, and you won't have all the missing files like we used to be missing. There probably is an easier way in the RTP help thread but I can't post links as of now :S

Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Okay I figured it out, the thread is correct about downloading the RPG Maker XP RTP, and the reason we have the missing audio files is because it is in the RTP folder. Wherever you downloaded the RTP it makes a folder called Standard, and in that folder you have Audio with all the common sound effects you get with RPG Maker XP. All you need to do is copy those common files over into the Opala Audio folder, and you won't have all the missing files like we used to be missing. There probably is an easier way in the RTP help thread but I can't post links as of now :S
From what I see because I did as you said and it's a completely fine way to do it, is that everything seems to be missing from the game file. Whoever uploaded this I don't think uploaded this completely. I'm currently moving all the files that are needed for the game into it step by step as it tells me whats missing. If needed, I'll upload my version of the game when done so it's easier for people in the future.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Still a little rough, no walkthrough and no locations. I'll need to restart a game to make sure everything is where it needs to be.
I made this for opala 2 and origins, but it should also work here...
It just needs a set-up to work.
Short of any needed changes... Here is the final version:

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I got a bug, it shows me a white screen whenever i sail for the 10th time, with or without farah in the party. I'm currently at NG+, anyway to fix this?

Huey

Jan 1, 2018
Ive read and cant find an answer. So I tried to run the game and i was missing blah blah blah.dll. So i looked through this thread and found the RPG maker I needed. Now when i try to run it, the .dll alert goes away but is replaced with, RGSS Player has stopped working and it wont let the game start. Any fixes?

:EDIT:
I have tried running as administrator and compatibility mode for xp.

:EDIT2:
Had to add the game launcher to DEP. Works now.

raider2k

Nov 29, 2017
Good evening, guys. I killed all the legendary monsters except Legendary Demon Guardian. Can you please tell me how to find him in that cave (Mansion of the Lord)? When I first went into the cave, GG said: "it looks like someone lives there". Also after meeting with the hunter she told me that I killed all the monsters except the one who killed her family. How can I find this Legendary Demon Guardian? Because of him, I cant get 33 illustration.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Doing Post-Game content and trying to utilise royals in my party. Honestly ,don't see much point to them - their gear has such low defense stats they could be oneshot anytime, and there is no way to upgrade it as far as i know. Any tips on how to use them in a party?

Reactions: reveszdaniel

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
either search for an RPGmaker XP RTS via google or search and copy said file into game directory on your PC

raider2k

Nov 29, 2017
Good evening, guys. I killed all the legendary monsters except Legendary Demon Guardian. Can you please tell me how to find him in that cave (Mansion of the Lord)? When I first went into the cave, GG said: "it looks like someone lives there". Also after meeting with the hunter she told me that I killed all the monsters except the one who killed her family. How can I find this Legendary Demon Guardian? Because of him, I cant get 33 illustration.
Up!

Fdeck

Dec 21, 2017
When i try to have sex with any characters it had black screen and cant do anything except close the game, somebody can help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's ben a while but I think most scenes in LoQO I were actually only combined with sound
the visuals were the pictures and drwings you could find throughout the game.
There were exaptions aswell...so you could actually have witnessed a sound based scene

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes