noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Sorry to be a pain, I did follow all the previous instruction on istilliation as I got the dll error at first and got past that. After that I recieved a error stated earlier about the audio file missing, I did see that downloading one of the RPG makers would solve the issue yet it hasn't for me it happens to LoQO 1 & 2.
I'll attach screen shots, either I've missed something or done something wrong.
same as you pls help a want to play

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Sorry to be a pain, I did follow all the previous instruction on istilliation as I got the dll error at first and got past that. After that I recieved a error stated earlier about the audio file missing, I did see that downloading one of the RPG makers would solve the issue yet it hasn't for me it happens to LoQO 1 & 2.
I'll attach screen shots, either I've missed something or done something wrong.
doooooood i resolve the problem :V go to this link make and acount and the file copy paste in the carpet of audio/bgm but is another file is lost :V
same as you pls help a want to play

Reactions: hisatakeshi7

Plaedios

Jul 14, 2018
doooooood i resolve the problem :V go to this link make and acount and the file copy paste in the carpet of audio/bgm but is another file is lost :V
Thanks man, sorry I must of skipped over it, I was looking late last night, works perfect now.

Thanks again though.

Superk

May 21, 2017
Alright, I'm confused. Is this the first one in the series, or is it origin? I wanted to play them in order, but this looks like the first one made, so idk.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's the first part in the Series and the timeline
Origin starts after LoQO II however Farah somehow is made a time traveler, hencefor the Events/story gets messy in the process

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Alright, I'm confused. Is this the first one in the series, or is it origin? I wanted to play them in order, but this looks like the first one made, so idk.
This is the 3rd game and follows on from Opala 2.

However, young Farah has made a time jump which resulted in young Farah being in the same time period as her older self so basically this is her origin if you will.

Superk

May 21, 2017
it's the first part in the Series and the timeline
Origin starts after LoQO II however Farah somehow is made a time traveler, hencefor the Events/story gets messy in the process
This is the 3rd game and follows on from Opala 2.

However, young Farah has made a time jump which resulted in young Farah being in the same time period as her older self so basically this is her origin if you will.
So, this is the first and the third one in the series because of time travel? Am I getting it right?

Sorry if this is going over my head or something.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
So, this is the first and the third one in the series because of time travel? Am I getting it right?

No the second post is wrong. This is the first game. The title of this thread even has a "1" in it. Origin is the third game and the one with time travel shenabangans.

Reactions: Superk

Superk

May 21, 2017
No the second post is wrong. This is the first game. The title of this thread even has a "1" in it. Origin is the third game and the one with time travel shenabangans.
Ah. Thank you for clarification. I just assumed that origin was a prequel or something.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ah. Thank you for clarification. I just assumed that origin was a prequel or something.
Yeah I thought so at first too. Titles can get confusing sometimes.

You really want to play 1 first though. It's by far the shortest and has the least amount of content of the 3 games. (still plenty to satisfy though)

Reactions: Superk

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

I fucked up, I thought I was in Origins thread, been in there all morning I just noticed Opala and didn't check the game number.

This is the first one. Origin has a bit of time travel in it having Young Farah and older Farah in the same time period due to someone from the second game.

This just introduces the characters and an MC that will never be mentioned again. Just to note the MC from Opala 2 is mentioned several times, this one ... never again.

I still reckon this is a decent game. You can finish it quickly enough but it does have quite a lot of post game content, same with 2.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This just introduces the characters and an MC that will never be mentioned again. Just to note the MC from Opala 2 is mentioned several times, this one ... never again.
not quiet true again... in LoQO II you can meet Kai in the skyworld (after game content) he has some text explaining his arrival there I was told (never checked for him, but the Wiki does contain Informations about that)

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
in this game you get H scene by story or loses? (and it branches in other directions of the story or linear?)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
most H-stuff found are rewards for either exploreing or defeating demi Boss monsters...
some stuff is story related (I think the first GoR picture was in LoQO II)

D

Deleted member 97482

How do I hire staff for the mansion? I have it fully upgraded but have 0 staff at the moment. I really want the royals as party members!

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How do I hire staff for the mansion? I have it fully upgraded but have 0 staff at the moment. I really want the royals as party members!
Go to Festival Island. There's a bunny girl you talk to and she'll explain how the staff system works. Buying bodyguards first is ideal. Otherwise bandits might attack. TO get to festival island you need to buy the ship from the jerk captain who brought you to Egypt at the very start of the game. He and the ship are in the same spot.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's after game content... after the main story the girl/girls of you chosen path will join your party.
New locations will become available...one is festival island, where you can hire another healer for the combat party and win staff members in the mini games

D

Deleted member 97482

Go to Festival Island. There's a bunny girl you talk to and she'll explain how the staff system works. Buying bodyguards first is ideal. Otherwise bandits might attack. TO get to festival island you need to buy the ship from the jerk captain who brought you to Egypt at the very start of the game. He and the ship are in the same spot.
Thanks brother! You're a lifesaver.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Still no patch for the art after clearin the game ?
if that so, whats the point the game have that Sequences ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...what art are you talking about?
this was Gabes debut project...without much/any funds for a completly free game (not even Patreon) there is an incredible amount of artwork included... not many story related scenes were given some, but the pictures you can find over the entire world are impressive none the less. and if you traveled to festival Island you'll find plenty of reason for the after game content...once you have explored all areas you also received an item that can turn back time....storywise atleast as level and equipment remain in your posession...try that and take a different route maybe (you can only turn back time once)

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes