Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just checked with my installation... the included program isn't the RTP so sorry, that was misleading...
try to google for RPG maker RTP

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the only RTP I see in your list is for RPG Maker VX Ace games.... this one is an XP game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you have visited this site you need to use the labeled button below... I sugest you get every RTP offered, since you'll likely encounter other games in different engines... atleast if you are a fan of adult RPGs

nobertono

Jul 7, 2018
the only RTP I see in your list is for RPG Maker VX Ace games.... this one is an XP game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you have visited this site you need to use the labeled button below... I sugest you get every RTP offered, since you'll likely encounter other games in different engines... atleast if you are a fan of adult RPGs
thx for the info

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i need walkthrough
there is a wiki with everything you could probably be interested in just google
Ok now that its complete someone release a renpy version please!
come again?
you want to turn a RPG game, made in RPG maker XP into an engine like Ren'Py which is more suitable for VNs?
I could see people asking for an engine upgrade like RPG maker VX Ace or RPG Maker MV.... but Ren'Py? really?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...let's start with the basics...
screenshot?
when does it happen?
what was the last action done?

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
It happens when I go to start the game, it says that it isn't responding and then it ends with that error.

Last thing I did was install XP.

I haven't been able to start the game yet.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
which XP did you install?
I doubt you mean the OS so there are atleast 2 more options left...
was it the RPGMaker that came included in the zip? or did you install the required RTP (take a look a few posts up)?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes