telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Legend of Queen Opala II and Legend of Queen Opala Origin have far more pictures in these regards
do they really? i had played the second one before hence me trying this one but i didnt play it that much but it's pretty much why i looked at rpgs now because the game itself aspect is semi fun. if only they had some legit footjob pictures

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Osira is the girl for you than... she'll keep her front entrance well guarded, but she is game for anything else... aslong as she is in command atleast :þ
And Yes LoQO II had several story elements with pictures and the bar scenes are vissuals aswell... there are some mateing scenes to top it off and you can choose to marry one of the 3 and have some sexy times at your estate... LoQO Origin will top both other titles though

Reactions: TomberryDude

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Osira is the girl for you than... she'll keep her front entrance well guarded, but she is game for anything else... aslong as she is in command atleast :þ
And Yes LoQO II had several story elements with pictures and the bar scenes are vissuals aswell... there are some mateing scenes to top it off and you can choose to marry one of the 3 and have some sexy times at your estate... LoQO Origin will top both other titles though
how does origins top the other 2?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
do they really? i had played the second one before hence me trying this one but i didnt play it that much but it's pretty much why i looked at rpgs now because the game itself aspect is semi fun. if only they had some legit footjob pictures
LoQO2 is a LOT longer and has more scenes. Origins already seems even bigger than the second game and it's nowhere near finished yet.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
LoQO2 is a LOT longer and has more scenes. Origins already seems even bigger than the second game and it's nowhere near finished yet.
i just hope it has visuals during scenes like he says. voices don't really do it for me, i usually take my headphones off anyway except during gameplay

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
i just hope it has visuals during scenes like he says. voices don't really do it for me, i usually take my headphones off anyway except during gameplay
It does have CGs for all the scenes I can remember at least. I can't guarantee that it's really all the scenes in the game but a lot of them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is some Voice acting in LoQO II dureing some of the non H-Events and extremly rarely you get some spicy Voice Acting... but they always either come with a dialogue conversation or Vissual (dureing ecchi stuff)... it's not common though.
LoQO Origin promises more Voice Acting in Story Events and bare conversations... doesn't seem to be for all scenes though

blake05

Jul 2, 2017
After downloading it and i go to play it, it says RGSS102E.dll could not be found. Is this normal or should i redownload it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
use google and search for RPG maker XP RTP
download and install the program... you are good to go
optional also download and install RPG maker VX and VX Ace (now you should be able to play all RPG maker games)

Reactions: Sealess

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not true... there are a few scenes that got pictures... but they are rare... depending on wether you follow Opala's or Osira's route you'll have to trigger them differently though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But my animation is like that, please show me how to fix it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I said not all scenes are black screen and that those that aren't are rare... congrats you encountered one of the more common ones... activate sound and you will find there is more going on than darkroom sex.
each egyptian royality has atleast two scenes with pictures in the first part of the Series... for more you should try the other 2 parts.

Reactions: Raku07

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I can't shake the annoyance of not being able to rewatch s-scenes. Anyone got saves for the scenes?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes