Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Is the cell in Osira's Lair supposed to be locked? I'm searching everywhere on the internet and it looks like everyone has it unlocked...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not sure which exactly you mean...but there is one in the back of her lair you can get through in the after game content.
there is a teleporter leading to a snowy area in the world with challenging monsters

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
not sure which exactly you mean...but there is one in the back of her lair you can get through in the after game content.
there is a teleporter leading to a snowy area in the world with challenging monsters
It's that one. Since nobody said it was post-game i assumed it was unlockable as soon as you get there. Well, time to keep playing 'till the end. Thanks c:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you most likely miss the required RTP...use the search function of the thread for more details...that was answered before

Corvo2127

Aug 15, 2017
I'm extremely frustrated, I have done everything I can to get this game to run. I looked through all nine pages of this thread. Does anyone have a link to those audio files to complete the game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
have you tried to DL from a different source?
this game is available for free, so you should be able to find other DL's on the wiki for example... I might be able to provide some links if I search my bookmarks, but google should provide you with enough links
...otherwise go into in game folder "Audio" and than the subdirectory throweing the error...copy a random soundfile and rename it to the "missing" one... that normally works

Corvo2127

Aug 15, 2017
have you tried to DL from a different source?
this game is available for free, so you should be able to find other DL's on the wiki for example... I might be able to provide some links if I search my bookmarks, but google should provide you with enough links
...otherwise go into in game folder "Audio" and than the subdirectory throweing the error...copy a random soundfile and rename it to the "missing" one... that normally works
I'll go download from the wiki and see if that works.
EDIT: Just got the one from the wiki and it's still missing the files.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
i could run this game on my Core2Duo CPU but i bought Ryzen 3 2200G yesterday and now when i start the game it says "rgss102e.dll not found" . I am a noob when come to this kind of thing . How can i fiz this prob . Help :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
either you are lacking the RTP (google search or the link posted before in this thread), or you need to search for the file on your HDD and copy it into the game folder, some RPG Maker games require the file exactly in the gamefolder

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Google search for RPG Maker XP RTP
Install and play the game
if you already have it try to locate the RTP on your HDD and copy said file into the game folder (same location as the exe)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can use _RPG decrypter (freetool) to get them yourself or search on Gallerie sites like E-hentai.
there have been RIPS for all 3 parts so far

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
most are... some have vissuals... but the first part of the Series had only a few picture based story elements... most pictures were drops you could find throughout the world

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
most are... some have vissuals... but the first part of the Series had only a few picture based story elements... most pictures were drops you could find throughout the world
that is a shame. opala is fucking hot and i would of loves to see some of her animated even just a little. i love egyptian types.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Legend of Queen Opala II and Legend of Queen Opala Origin have far more pictures in these regards

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes