Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Open a Browser, find a search engine and type exactly that... or use the search engine for this thread as you are already here...

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Someone here has a save at the end of the game in the good route and in the bad route??

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Cheat engine can be helpful, but honestly you don't need to... try hunting more monsters to unlock the legendary monsters... each kill grants heaps of gold and a picture
Hmmm,slaying monsters in this game to gain gold is waaaaaaay too slow for my taste. Whats the Code for the cheat engine? Cause if I insert the value, and change it to find out which one it is, there is no changed value. And guessing isnt really good I think^^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well slaying monsters has that other benefit of makeing the Legendary "Heroes" appear... which are a great way to fight for Bonus content, exp and Gold... for Cheat engine same as all RPG Maker games the variables change and you either need a Script for RPGM Values or use 4 Bit variants...which is trerrible to calculate

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
each game is complete in itself (aside of origin as it's still in development)
LoQO I and II don't share a continued story (there is a side remark in the very late afterstory content, but nothing you could call a shared story).
It's hinted, that II happens after I, but the stories don't even share the same world/univers.
chronology wise it was "Legend of Queen Opala I - Golden Edition", "Legend of Queen Opala II - Golden Edition", "Legend of Queen Opala origin"

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm tired with male protagonist, them are very bastard. I download these game if I see female protagonits and futa protagoinst, but now, never.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes