skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
i been trying to play for a few say this miss i download it then that not found fix with help youtube video but there no internet fix for this part
Yust reinstall the rpg maker You missing some stock sounds of it

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I have solved the Story, in the aftergame i want start a sexscenme with farah and osira (as my sexslave)

I have a blackscreen with sound.

I s this a Bug or ist this Censorship.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have solved the Story, in the aftergame i want start a sexscenme with farah and osira (as my sexslave)

I have a blackscreen with sound.

I s this a Bug or ist this Censorship.
Like with most scenes in this version of the game it's lack of vissuals.
The First edition barely had any scene's aside from the Bonus pics.

Foxtism

Aug 8, 2019
yeah so i don't even get an error message when i start the game, shit just stays on a black screen for a moment then crashes. i've installed the RTP stuff and moved the common files over, and still nothing

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
yeah so i don't even get an error message when i start the game, shit just stays on a black screen for a moment then crashes. i've installed the RTP stuff and moved the common files over, and still nothing
Your AV could be shutting it down but not telling you.

Skybah

Jan 6, 2018
hi , plz help my game after dll erro and audio file error (fix) and install rpgmaker xp dont work error in picture.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
hi , plz help my game after dll erro and audio file error (fix) and install rpgmaker xp dont work error in picture.
That's an asset in one of the RTPs. Not sure which one exactly as the folder it installed in is unhelpfully named "Standard".

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes