KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
The game keep crashing when I open it (No notification), only blackscreen and it crash, same with LOQO 2and Origin

Pls help, I already installed all RPGTP

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
The game keep crashing when I open it (No notification), only blackscreen and it crash, same with LOQO 2and Origin

Pls help, I already installed all RPGTP
Maybe check your antivirus, and add an exception for the game ? That's all I can think of, given the description of your problem.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Maybe check your antivirus, and add an exception for the game ? That's all I can think of, given the description of your problem.
It only becomes like that after I install RPGTP, when I uninstall, the missing RSSG02 notification will appear like usual

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It only becomes like that after I install RPGTP, when I uninstall, the missing RSSG02 notification will appear like usual
which one did you install... there are 3 different Versions and if you use the wrong one this might be your issue

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I install all of them since I play diffrents kind of RPGM games
I've played LOQO before but now I have this problem, is that because of Win10 or any other programs? I just install bluestack recently

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I install all of them since I play diffrents kind of RPGM games
I've played LOQO before but now I have this problem, is that because of Win10 or any other programs? I just install bluestack recently
Did you install the Japanese version or the English Version of the RTP?
Did you try to redownload the RTP and install it in an altered path?
Did you try to redownload the game and start it from a fresh extract?
Have you checked the execution rights of the game in Windows?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I install English version
I have try uninstall, redownload,install in another folder
I try redownload in another site, try install by exe file
And where can I find execution rights?
I see the setting file, can i change it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I install English version
I have try uninstall, redownload,install in another folder
I try redownload in another site, try install by exe file
And where can I find execution rights?
I see the setting file, can i change it?
Have you tried to DL the game from the OP or another site?
I'd suggest to try the official Wiki or Patreon

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Have you tried to DL the game from the OP or another site?
I'd suggest to try the official Wiki or Patreon
But I saw someone have similar problem with me in the LOQO Origin post, I wonder what problem? I played the game with no problem before
I tried playing LOQO 1, 2 and Origin and had the same problem

Tried download from Wiki, no luck
P/s: It works on my laptop, but not my PC

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What are these extra attachments for?
The ones in the OP or the tool in the Game install?
First should be self explanatory actually... they are not required for the game though
Second It's the tool SweGabe used to make that game but it's not required to play the game aswell (The RTP that is linked in the OP is though)

Reactions: jamie lannister

Hideki Ryuga

Feb 3, 2020
My monitor screen goes black, while audio just working fine whenever I encounter an h scene. Is there someway that i can fix it?

Mar 26, 2020
The ones in the OP or the tool in the Game install?
First should be self explanatory actually... they are not required for the game though
Second It's the tool SweGabe used to make that game but it's not required to play the game aswell (The RTP that is linked in the OP is though)
The one in op. Does it includes walkthrough, save files And cheat menu? Where am i suppose to extract it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My monitor screen goes black, while audio just working fine whenever I encounter an h scene. Is there someway that i can fix it?
This was the first game of the Series, most H-Material you'll find are the illustrations, aside of that each character has around 2 pics for their storylines (Farah has a few more if you choose to side with Osira).
The remaining encounters are Blackscreen with SFX sound
If you want more vissual content you should try "Legend of Queen Opala 2 - Golden Edition" or "Legend of Queen Opala Origin"

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Is there a walkthrough l;isted anywhere here, I cannot find one in the zipped folder for the game like I thought it would be in, nor can I find a usable link here.
I am trying to get the 4 digit code for that safe in the first city.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a walkthrough l;isted anywhere here, I cannot find one in the zipped folder for the game like I thought it would be in, nor can I find a usable link here.
I am trying to get the 4 digit code for that safe in the first city.
Try the Wiki from the OP

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes