Sucsesion line of games and stories
Legend of Queen Opala I
Legend of Queen Opala II
Legend of Queen Opala - origin
The Gold editions are the final releases with post game content

Reactions: ozomozyan

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, I just gave Farah a titfuck in the stables and now met her in her chambers. But when I do not choose the option to kiss her but to get another titfuck/pussy/anal I just get a blackscreen and I cannot progress anymore. Are there any known fixes for that?

Edit: Now that I´ve activated sounds, I can hear the sex scene but the screen just stays black. Is that wanted or is it bugged?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys, I just gave Farah a titfuck in the stables and now met her in her chambers. But when I do not choose the option to kiss her but to get another titfuck/pussy/anal I just get a blackscreen and I cannot progress anymore. Are there any known fixes for that?

Edit: Now that I´ve activated sounds, I can hear the sex scene but the screen just stays black. Is that wanted or is it bugged?
Most scenes are this way... Farah has the most scenes with vissuals, Osira and Opala each had 2 if I remember correctly.
how do you make the game screen bigger
Standard for all RPGM XP games "ALT"+"ENTER"

Reactions: PalmFace

chiliboy

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone help? I chose Osira as sex slave , but whenever i talk with her in the dungeon cell, all she says is ''piss off, i'm not in the mood for games.''

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone help? I chose Osira as sex slave , but whenever i talk with her in the dungeon cell, all she says is ''piss off, i'm not in the mood for games.''
You might to break her will by makeing her face her Nemesis in that cramped quarters without her magic

indeedsmug

Jul 11, 2020
I can report this same exact issue. I installed the RTP from OP. Not really sure what's going on. Another user here said that reinstalling Windows fixed the issue for them, but I am not going to do that because I got too much stuff on my PC.

I tried directly copying and paste the Graphics, Audio, and RGSS102E.dll directly into the game folder and it still doesn't work.

Maybe it's something running in the background of my computer or Nvidia drivers.

Last edited:

indeedsmug

Jul 11, 2020
Wow I fixed it.

All you need to do is to go into Game.ini change "Library=RGSS102E.dll" to "Library=RGSS104E.dll"

I am honestly shocked that worked. I noticed that the RTP we are downloading is newer than the dll the game uses. Maybe the developers released the newer version so it works with our machines.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Anyone else notice that you tend to do more damage to mobs that are defending than ones that are not...?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes