Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sorry new to the game ... do all scences with sound usually have black screen?
In the first part of the series each of the royal women have 2 scenes with pictures... most other vissuals are collectables (there is one vissual with the Dream demoness for example)

jokuur

May 23, 2019
1616975272769.png hello frens, i installed and RPG Maker XP and i dont have option to play game in fullscreen mode, game is working fine but it looks like game boy pokemon (without fullscreen but it had it tho)
never mind it was alt+enter take care guys

Last edited:

gfugf

Apr 14, 2021
Wow I fixed it.

All you need to do is to go into Game.ini change "Library=RGSS102E.dll" to "Library=RGSS104E.dll"

I am honestly shocked that worked. I noticed that the RTP we are downloading is newer than the dll the game uses. Maybe the developers released the newer version so it works with our machines.
I just tried that after the same error occured to me, but now it says " RGSS104E.dll could not be found. "

Any suggestion ?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I just tried that after the same error occured to me, but now it says " RGSS104E.dll could not be found. "

Any suggestion ?
Open the Game.ini file
on the second line where is says:
Library=RGSS104E.dll
change it to read:
Library=RGSS102E.dll

LumpySmell

Aug 23, 2020
Made a couple of "mods" for the game for my own benefit while I was playing. One adds a sprint button, the other a repeatable NG+. Not tested them that extensively so this comes with a big use at own risk warning.

To install copy the two files into the "Data" directory of the games (as usual make a backup of the files you replace just incase). For just the sprint it's the scripts file, just NG+ common events.

Sprint should by default be mapped to "s". You spend a lot of time back tracking and it makes it less painful. It's a pretty widely used script, not my work, it shouldn't cause too much trouble. The only odd behavior I've seen with it is that when location names flash up if you leave the area before they fade they stay up indefinitely. This can happen because you are moving faster. If it does go back to the area where the name first flashed up and let it play out. The only other way this changes the game other than speeding up travel is that it makes the minigames easier, which is probably an improvement.

NG+ modification changes adds an option to the orb of restoration I've labeled "NG infinite". It resets to the first play through. A few other things reset (legendary monsters, chests, paintings, dude in boxes). The standard NG+ is pretty much unchanged, the only minor tweak is that it no longer removes any orb of restoration from your inventory. Because chests reset there's potential to get duplicates of things you weren't supposed to, which makes it easier to get a full set of of things like moon stones. But that shouldn't break anything too badly. If you want to get back to NG+ mode (the extra content) you can trigger a standard NG+ straight away as you will still have the orb.

The slightly technical explanation is that I was curious about why NG+ was only limited to one play and it's down to "self switches" not being reset. I would guess it's because there isn't an obvious feature to do that in RPGM XP. But there's a cute work around, replace the object which stores the self switch states with a new instance. Beyond that I just reset the flags and counters for some things I was aware of not resetting in NG+.

It has worked for me as expected. But like I wrote, I've not tested it that much and there is a lot of potential for it to interact with something and introduce a game breaking bug. So very much use at your own risk. I'd suggest only using it on files which are otherwise at a dead end after NG+.

I made them for myself, but posting them because some one else might find them useful. Not making any promises of support, but post any problems and I'll do what I can.

jcgp01

Jun 25, 2018
This link work for me, it havn't the walktrough and the other things, thats the bad thing

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes