Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did not know there were post game stuff
thx
look around
got a game over when I went back to da Pharoh tomb
need 2 grind 4 money to get all party members n buy da mansion
For example... go to the place where the game started and ask the Captain to drive you around to find new areas with stronger monsters.
Hunt Legendary Monsters to get massive Gold and some illustration.
On Festival Island beat several minigames to get special rewards includeing staff for you mansion in Thebes.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Um... what is the difference with the gold edition, and do i need to play the game from 1 then 2 and origin?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Um... what is the difference with the gold edition, and do i need to play the game from 1 then 2 and origin?
Gold Edition is always the Final relase.
It normally hosts the after game content aswell.
Playing the whole Series is not neccesary, but sometimes there'll be references to the previous titles, which make for a good laugh if you know about them

Reactions: Nineonenine

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Gold Edition is always the Final relase.
It normally hosts the after game content aswell.
Playing the whole Series is not neccesary, but sometimes there'll be references to the previous titles, which make for a good laugh if you know about them
So this is the first series' final release?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well I've heard a lot of things about this series so I guess I should do it justice and start from the beginning.
Here's hoping it lives up to the hype. The previews in OP are contrasting artstyles which is weird. :/ But oh well time to jump in.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I've heard a lot of things about this series so I guess I should do it justice and start from the beginning.
Here's hoping it lives up to the hype. The previews in OP are contrasting artstyles which is weird. :/ But oh well time to jump in.
The first title of the series was a hobby project without any real founding and the game was released for free.
At the Time of it's release it was one of a kind as both story and gameplay were unchallenged.
Gabe mixed several artists in order to include some vissual scenes.
The Art is only reserved for Bonus scenes and 2 scenes for each girl... by todays standards the game may lack but back in it's day it was a gem in the rough... which got polished with the later titles of the Series.
If art is your main aspect here the 2nd part is a better Version and the 3rd will satisfy anyone that likes the 3 Royal girls of Egypt

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
The first title of the series was a hobby project without any real founding and the game was released for free.
At the Time of it's release it was one of a kind as both story and gameplay were unchallenged.
Gabe mixed several artists in order to include some vissual scenes.
The Art is only reserved for Bonus scenes and 2 scenes for each girl... by todays standards the game may lack but back in it's day it was a gem in the rough... which got polished with the later titles of the Series.
If art is your main aspect here the 2nd part is a better Version and the 3rd will satisfy anyone that likes the 3 Royal girls of Egypt
Well with all that info in mind, I guess I'm going to start with the 3rd one. Thanks for the help and saving me some time. :)

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
anybody knows how to go to sound settings for the game? everything in mine is muted except for the in-game sound, but there's no music nor voices

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes