Jun 5, 2018
Can someone please let me know if it's possible to make the game full screen? My native resolution is 2k (don't know if that matters) and the window is really small, I can barely see anything

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
2 ways to di it...
1) answered MANY times in this forum.
2) change the screen resolution on your monitor to 800x600

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game stuck at black screen when i get any h-scene. Anyone know how to fix?
turn on the sound and either press "space", "Enter" or "C"
In this game there are only 2 scenes for every girl that has actual vissual.
The remaining pics aer those you can find in the world
Only the later titles contain several vissualized scenes for all girls

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
are theses sprites used in game and if so where do they appear?
The first one is displaying the Egypt soldiers.
And if I remember correctly there is a sprite sex scene of Osira and the Dragon before the final battle in the Osira storyline.
When Osira Powersup in order to summon the Pharao

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Where do you copy the SGEdit.zip into? Just direct copy or need to unzip?
Unzip it into a folder, personally, I have a folder where I have all my games, then a sub folder for the RPGM games.
I put mine in the RPGM folder.
Then you can copy a link to the SGEdit into any of your games.
Then edit the save file from there.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Unzip it into a folder, personally, I have a folder where I have all my games, then a sub folder for the RPGM games.
I put mine in the RPGM folder.
Then you can copy a link to the SGEdit into any of your games.
Then edit the save file from there.
So just copy the files or the folder into the gamefiles?

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I'm a bit stuck how to I get to the Festival Island I bought the ship but not sure where to go from there

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Go to Festival Island. There's a bunny girl you talk to and she'll explain how the staff system works. Buying bodyguards first is ideal. Otherwise bandits might attack. TO get to festival island you need to buy the ship from the jerk captain who brought you to Egypt at the very start of the game. He and the ship are in the same spot.
I bought the ship but I'm unsure how to get to the Festival island

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
When in doubt check the Wiki from the OP.
You need to Purchase Maps for Ship Travel first in the Part of the Series
It just says depend on the map...they should have just remaster the game it has its charms. Like the game could have been similar, in some styles, to Zombies Retreat and/or Town of Passion by Siren's Domain maybe like Urban Demons those H-game got me into this rabbit hole

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It just says depend on the map...they should have just remaster the game it has its charms. Like the game could have been similar, in some styles, to Zombies Retreat and/or Town of Passion by Siren's Domain maybe like Urban Demons those H-game got me into this rabbit hole
1st that's an entirely different engine, with different Scripts and all
2nd this game was made over a decade ago without any founding aside of one time donations here and than (apparently most coming around when the game was completed and the Gold version was created).
The Later titles of the Series had started to be founded via Patreon (LoQO II towards the end)

Reactions: N1CKs001

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
They havent even finished Origins yet and you want them to start on remastered version of the original. :confused:

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes