Lucius Walker

Sep 7, 2018
Yes, sadly most of the sexscenes who are not story related are only black with voice, i have seen the artwork for some of them but apparently they never made it into the game.
Damn, that's a shame. :(

Do you happen to know where we can find these artworks by any chance? :eek:

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
after several failed atempts to run the game as I was getting rgss player error, I'm starting to think that all 3 Opala games here are broken, I downloaded Adventures of Garnet, it's on same rpg xp engine with same rpg px rtp whatever, and it works just fine exept that Opala games not ...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
after several failed atempts to run the game as I was getting rgss player error, I'm starting to think that all 3 Opala games here are broken, I downloaded Adventures of Garnet, it's on same rpg xp engine with same rpg px rtp whatever, and it works just fine exept that Opala games not ...
Have you tried the Links from the Wiki, Patreon or his/her BlogSpot?

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I found only one link on wiki and it doesn't work ...
Which link you tried to download it?

I downloaded every opala game and all of them work perfectly fine for me..
Btw can you attach the error that happens when you try to run the game?

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
Which link you tried to download it?

I downloaded every opala game and all of them work perfectly fine for me..
Btw can you attach the error that happens when you try to run the game?
Безымянный.png

it say rgss player stopped working

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
View attachment 2576327

it say rgss player stopped working
Do you have the required programs? I think that's the problem if its happening in the three games.. You need to download the rpg maker kit or something like that, ill look into which one of the kits is it and edit this later.

So I searched a little and I think you need the RPG Maker XP, but I would recommend you to download these three since they are the most common in games.
Here's the link:

Btw it's run time package not free trial.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes