TWG1980

Mar 16, 2018
Can´t get fullscreen to run. Neither by ALT F4, or by the F-Keys. for Origins, I had to install the improvement mod for fullscreen. Can anybody help?

TWG1980

Mar 16, 2018
ALT + F4 was a typo, sorry.

Yeah, ALT+ENTER is literally the first thing I tried, since it used for switching to fullscreen for almost any game.

It´s a NEW PC with a fresh install of RPG XP, any Idea what the issue could be?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ALT + F4 was a typo, sorry.

Yeah, ALT+ENTER is literally the first thing I tried, since it used for switching to fullscreen for almost any game.

It´s a NEW PC with a fresh install of RPG XP, any Idea what the issue could be?
check your settings with F1?
I neither have issues with Origin nor with this game (beginning of the series)

TWG1980

Mar 16, 2018
yeah, Settings coming up, but no fullscreen option. Origin, i got to fullscreen only after the Improvement mod installed. before that, same issue. The only RPG Maker games i have these problems with.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah, Settings coming up, but no fullscreen option. Origin, i got to fullscreen only after the Improvement mod installed. before that, same issue. The only RPG Maker games i have these problems with.
Check the keybindings in F1 for Keyboard... other than that it might be an incompatibility of your device/graphic card.
I never heard of anyone else haveing these kind of issues with RPGM

Jan 23, 2021
Whats the difference between Origins, Golden Edition and 2? I just finished Origins story and wondering if i play the other games too

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Whats the difference between Origins, Golden Edition and 2? I just finished Origins story and wondering if i play the other games too
Origin is the last part of the Series.
The game series starts with * I obviously, followed by * II and finally currently in developing * Origins.
The games got more complex in regards to game mechanics and content each Versions, but also tell progressing stories.
You can play each Version independently, but playing them in order gives you a better grasp at some of the jokes/cross reverences

kelmor4488

Nov 29, 2022
Can anyone explain me how to reach the Hades Tower in good alignment? I am stuck at the greek village. Wasted 5 hours on this

kelmor4488

Nov 29, 2022
Have you spoken to the old general in the village, his house in on the west side.
he said go north from the center of the village, I go, basically I reached the cave, after I exit the cave I go west, and reach a crossroad: the south path takes me back to village, and north west is a cave with treasure. And the Hades Tower is north east, but there is no north east route

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes