Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
I wish Gabe Updates this game and adds scenes where they can be added, it still holds up really good for being an old game.

Sep 19, 2021
I tried the save file 4 attached in the OP, and on talking to each three ladies in the house, I get black screen.
anyway, I'll just play the game normally and see if issue persists.
Nothing... the first part of the Series has only 2 CGs for each women and several collectibles

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried the save file 4 attached in the OP, and on talking to each three ladies in the house, I get black screen.
anyway, I'll just play the game normally and see if issue persists.
There is no issue... the first game was made without any form of support and was Gabes first attempt at a game, there are hardly any vissuals included other than the single artworks obtained from Bossmonsters, Master Hentai and occassionally found.
Each Royal women has 2 Event scenes that can be unlocked in their story... the rest of the H-encounters are SOUND ONLY

Sep 19, 2021
There is no issue... the first game was made without any form of support and was Gabes first attempt at a game, there are hardly any vissuals included other than the single artworks obtained from Bossmonsters, Master Hentai and occassionally found.
Each Royal women has 2 Event scenes that can be unlocked in their story... the rest of the H-encounters are SOUND ONLY
ah so that's the case. no worries! thanks for confirming!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ive been able to run other RPGM games, this is the only 1 thats given me trouble
Depends on the RPGM engine used in many cases but that aside I said MIGHT... I don't know what the problem is with the little titbits of infos you dropped... could be your memory, some settings of your OS or the place you droped/installed the game to

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Trying to get this game to run but opens up then closes suddenly only using one methos I got something that it has some problem with RGSS any thoughts?

A_3013

Jun 7, 2024
the game opens, shows a black screen and then crashes without warning someone help

Last edited:

A_3013

Jun 7, 2024
But I saw someone have similar problem with me in the LOQO Origin post, I wonder what problem? I played the game with no problem before
I tried playing LOQO 1, 2 and Origin and had the same problem

Tried download from Wiki, no luck
P/s: It works on my laptop, but not my PC
did you found a solution, i am facing the same problem

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you found a solution, i am facing the same problem
Could be anything from missing RTPs, your graphic card driver or a compatibility mode required... try some things and tell us about them other than that any gues is better than mine

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Hello guys ! I wanted to have a go a this series but I'm facing a crash issue.

Any time I launch the game (whether it's LoQO 1 or 2), a window of the game appears, totally black then disappear after a few second.

I made sure to install/uninstall the RGSS package as I saw on previous messages it was a solution for some people but to no result.

Two things I have noticed:
-With the RGSS package uninstalled, I get the usual error message of the library not found.
-With RGSS packaged installed, crash file (.dmp files) are created (but I really have no clue how to use them.

Does this crash pattern ring a bell to anyone and could you guys help me please ?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes