Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Anyone why this happened? I want to play a scene with my slave and then it turns dark, i can hear sounds but no image.
1648731265663.png

JCthicc

Sep 22, 2020
i have an issue wear up key doesn't work and im stuck in place i tried to load a previous save and it's still there pliz hellp

Conlondiia1

Jun 19, 2021
That's completly normal in Part one of the Series, there are only 2 scenes for every main girl with vissuals in this game... aside from the collectibles
Does the scenes that the hero having fun with Fara after defeat Osia also turn black? the one where u could choose to hug , kiss , sex or anal .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does the scenes that the hero having fun with Fara after defeat Osia also turn black? the one where u could choose to hug , kiss , sex or anal .
As far as I recall Farah had 3 Sex Events that could be triggered before the boss fight and atleast 1 if you sided with Osira, but I'll admit that I haven't played this game in long in ewnough for my memory being hazy.
The LAter games had graphical sex scenes all the time though

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So, this is the first of the three versions?
Anyway, no matter which version I try to start, I get this error:
error.png
Anyone know how to fix it?

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Still wonder why the world map from the latest game in the series is one of the screenshots for this game. When I started playing the whole series that really tampered with my expectations for a looooong time.

Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Still wonder why the world map from the latest game in the series is one of the screenshots for this game. When I started playing the whole series that really tampered with my expectations for a looooong time.
i feel u man at first i thought i was missing out on a big part of the game

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes