Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How am I supposed to play this on that tiny little screen.

I use resizer and it stays as a tiny little screen surrounded by a big black border.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I keep hitting roadblocks in trying to get this game to work. The one I'm stuck on now is telling me

Unable to find file Audio/BGM/015-Theme04.

I checked the BGM folder and it isn't there. It only goes up from 065. What do I do to get it to run? Am I somehow missing a bunch of the audio files?

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I keep hitting roadblocks in trying to get this game to work. The one I'm stuck on now is telling me

Unable to find file Audio/BGM/015-Theme04.

I checked the BGM folder and it isn't there. It only goes up from 065. What do I do to get it to run? Am I somehow missing a bunch of the audio files?
This might be from a basic RPG-maker assets . Try to install different rpg maker versions(this one is probably VX Ace or VX). Here's what i'm talking about , but google for free versions

scuba1234

Feb 20, 2018
so since there dont appear to be any help for this game can someone help me figure out what im supposed to do people say its very linear which i dont agree on or atleast it wont help you much

im supposed to get the rare flower or go to the shops that is supposed to be on the left
i got the flower gave opala it and now i have no idea what to do if im supposed to do the shops to it never told me what to get or what shop
i can also only find the armor shop (judging from the sign) and the adult shop

second she keeps asking if i have stuff but i gave her stuff already XD what am i supposed to do ?

I am having the same issue. I have tried to explore again everyplace I have been and could not advance the story line. For some reason I'm thinking that Opala's gift or gifts. Since I've given her the flowers, apple, chocolate and stuffed chew toy and nothing. I still can not leave to north of town, the rock is still in place in front of the cave. I still can not enter the dungeon. So what is it that she needs to progress the story?

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I am having the same issue. I have tried to explore again everyplace I have been and could not advance the story line. For some reason I'm thinking that Opala's gift or gifts. Since I've given her the flowers, apple, chocolate and stuffed chew toy and nothing. I still can not leave to north of town, the rock is still in place in front of the cave. I still can not enter the dungeon. So what is it that she needs to progress the story?
i think you just keep giving her gifts from the gift shop,like apples and chocolate.Also you can find more orange flowers. After enough gifts she triggers event where she wants to "thank" you, i think it's in the throne room?
It's been a while. Anyway, this event should activate Osira coming to the palace and you chasing her through the sewers.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
For me it was enough that I collected all the flowers from the garden and one piece of each type of gift. I carried everything at once to the queen and the event started.

Reactions: scuba1234

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Cool history spiced up with arduous gameplay.

Honestly, I prefer games where the main character is a male character. Here, this assumption is very good, because green haired is a very characteristic person. The story presented in the game has a lot of potential, but it was suppressed by the tiring game. What's more, it's not that I complain about a small amount of erotic content - just from the very aspect of RPG, the game leaves a lot to be desired.

I believe that with this particular title, the author was too much carried away by fantasy - creating a game on the vision of an AAA game. However, he forgot about motor restrictions and those resulting from his or her team's skills. I understand, however, that the game is quite old and I know that the next parts of the game's cycle are much better, so I will not be so strict about the vision of the first part. I assume that if you want to prolong the game itself with an easy expense - you have to do it with moderation and an idea. Similar to the one in the second part of this game, where the core of the game itself has not changed too much, but also the same content is clearly more extensive and thanks to that a little cheer us the same wade through the slightly boring stages of the game. And here, unfortunately, you can not see it.

The very idea of "The New Game +" is an interesting way to play, but it turned out to be a failure because the content of this mode was not interesting enough to want to keep playing. Too much in this game is a struggle, to this arduous one - without much of any interesting mission.

The graphic page of the game is at a good level. The pictures are slightly exaggerated but cool and interesting, so they can be liked. You can see that the author tried to add to the game a few ideas from higher-end games - for what you should be recognized.

To sum up, I recommend this game only for persistent players - who are a bit more involved and can turn a blind eye to the artificial lengthening of the game. All the others I refer to the second part of the "Legend of Queen Opala" game, which is much better.

My favorite character from the game: the main character
- by design, a bit of arrogant about a good heart who tries to be cool. Although we can manage his character, I liked the vision the most. I like the way of presenting his character in this game.
Gameplay time: ~ over 10 hours

My rating: 3.0 / 5.0

NalonIT

May 28, 2018
How can i open the game? I'm completely stuck... after the download... how can i open the game?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
You probably download the wrong one. Other games from this oldest engine work? I currently have:
- rpg2003_rtp
- RPGVXAce_RTP
- xp_rtp104e
and it works normally.
Alternatively, reinstall the system.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So, the last time I played this game, the storyline ended with Kythe being injured and transformed, and you taking over the castle in the mountains.

Would people here say it's worth playing all from the beginning for what has been added after that, or should I wait until the current episode is finished or something? :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, the last time I played this game, the storyline ended with Kythe being injured and transformed, and you taking over the castle in the mountains.

Would people here say it's worth playing all from the beginning for what has been added after that, or should I wait until the current episode is finished or something? :)
New update should be out soon'ish, personally i'd wait for that.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Oh wow, my bad, for some reason my brain thought this was the thread for LoQO:O, apologies.

Plaedios

Jul 14, 2018
Sorry to be a pain, I did follow all the previous instruction on istilliation as I got the dll error at first and got past that. After that I recieved a error stated earlier about the audio file missing, I did see that downloading one of the RPG makers would solve the issue yet it hasn't for me it happens to LoQO 1 & 2.
I'll attach screen shots, either I've missed something or done something wrong.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes