Seeking Games for women?

Tinynanami

Nov 30, 2019
Looking for games that either aim or allow content that would greatly satisfy straight female players.

My criterias would be pretty small

1- Being able to play the game as a woman
2- Being able to have sexual or romantic interactions with men.
3- Said men being handsome and clearly intented to be attractive.

Topic 3 is the one that I find hardest to explain. For example, if a sex scene only shows the guy's legs and his dick, but will show the entire naked female protagonist, then It wouldn't do it for me. I have to see the guy's face, after all! Even worse is when it's just floating dicks...or hell, the guy's pov! Seeing me being fucked by his eyes...I'd rather see my pov!

Here are the games that I already know.

Degrees of lewdity, Good girls gone bad, Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tained Space, Flexible Survival, Lustful Desires, New Life, Lilith's throne.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Looking for games that either aim or allow content that would greatly satisfy straight female players.

My criterias would be pretty small

1- Being able to play the game as a woman
2- Being able to have sexual or romantic interactions with men.
3- Said men being handsome and clearly intented to be attractive.

Topic 3 is the one that I find hardest to explain. For example, if a sex scene only shows the guy's legs and his dick, but will show the entire naked female protagonist, then It wouldn't do it for me. I have to see the guy's face, after all! Even worse is when it's just floating dicks...or hell, the guy's pov! Seeing me being fucked by his eyes...I'd rather see my pov!

Here are the games that I already know.

Degrees of lewdity, Good girls gone bad, Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tained Space, Flexible Survival, Lustful Desires, New Life, Lilith's throne.
>games for women

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
But also I've heard is pretty good, I haven't played it myself.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
That's difficult. Most straight games fail at point 3, because they are directed to males, and they have no interest on seeing anything of the male, and it just ends up as a floating penis and hands. But to the point, this is one of the few FMC games I liked: Katie's diary also, there must be Otome games here too, but I have no clue on how to find them.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
That's pretty rare tbh. I don't have any specific recs aside from GGGB, not for something that has attractive partners. But in general, you should probably be looking at 3D and 3DCG games made with Honey Select, because that's probably easy enough to make that devs don't have an incentive to skip showing the males. E.g. this. You could also look into game mods, especially for The Sims 4, which is free, but also Skyrim and Fallout. They all have free camera during sex, lots of roleplay options and customizable partners, especially Sims 4. Sims 4 also has a functional first-person camera.