Seeking Games like 3D SexVilla or 3DXChat

lucaberti

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, I was just wondering if there are some games Online but that are Free to play like the games I mentioned, , so that don't have a subscription. Thank you in advance

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
You mean like choose girl, guy and sex? 3D Custom Maid 2 is good for this, any illusion game also fit this description as well. Both can be heavely modded so I suggest you look about it when downloading them, both are japanese and you need to apply the translation which by itself is a mod, as well as uncensor them.

Aug 20, 2018
The Online Games that come to my mind when i read your Question are: MNF Club and Yareel.
But they're not like 3SexVilla and 3DXChat since MNF Club doesn't have 3D Characters.
And Yareel is more Designed like an App but is Ok.
But if Offline Games are also ok, i would say Illusion Games are the best for Own Character Customization.

Reactions: rKnight

lucaberti

Jul 8, 2019
About Illusion I tried in the past Honey Select and was good, now I wanted to try something similiar but that was online and free. About Yareel I was unable to play it, I mean I downloaded everything, updated unity web player, but the game still saying me that I’ve to update unity, so I dunno.

Aug 20, 2018
The Problem with Yareel and Unity Web Player is something common lot of People have but they still didn't fix yet.
I don't know any other Online Games like them, if you find something let me know.

Yelets_

Jun 5, 2018
You mean like choose girl, guy and sex? 3D Custom Maid 2 is good for this, any illusion game also fit this description as well. Both can be heavely modded so I suggest you look about it when downloading them, both are japanese and you need to apply the translation which by itself is a mod, as well as uncensor them.
Where are your gifs from?

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
UP?
Does someone have game like this one, or multiplayer that can be founded here on f95zone.
I've already tried a version of 3dxchat but wanna try something else.
There is no tag "multiplayer" on games here

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
The Online Games that come to my mind when i read your Question are: MNF Club and Yareel.
But they're not like 3SexVilla and 3DXChat since MNF Club doesn't have 3D Characters.
And Yareel is more Designed like an App but is Ok.
But if Offline Games are also ok, i would say Illusion Games are the best for Own Character Customization.
Is there any way i can play those illusion offline games on my android phone?and also do u know any android offline free simulator games?

Aug 20, 2018
Is there any way i can play those illusion offline games on my android phone?and also do u know any android offline free simulator games?
Those Games created by "Illusion" are not playable on any Phone (atleast that's what i know.), and i don't know if theres any other Simulator games like that for Androids, i barely use my Phone for Games so i'm probably the wrong Person to ask here.
Sorry. :confused:

Kris Kross

Nov 22, 2020
About Illusion I tried in the past Honey Select and was good, now I wanted to try something similiar but that was online and free. About Yareel I was unable to play it, I mean I downloaded everything, updated unity web player, but the game still saying me that I’ve to update unity, so I dunno.
Is this problem still relevant today?