Seeking Games like Another chance by timewizard

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
I love the theme but I was mostly attracted to the art and the fact that it had teachers and milfs but also cute and sporty heroines can anyone recommend anything similar im mostly looking for 2d but I'm ok with 3d as well

Jul 13, 2020
Here are my recommendations for good 2D games in no particular order:

Summertime Saga
One of the best games on this site, incredible 2D art, great MILFs, sexy teachers, and sporty women, too. Modern setting in a small town.

Town of Passion
Great 2D art, nice gameplay and variety of women. No teachers, per se, but good scenes. Set in a fantasy world in not-so-modern times.

Dandy Boy Adventures
Unique in many ways, it's an isometric adventure game with 2D pixel art, but it is superbly done. Teachers, MILFs, lots of different body types for the women. One of my favorites.

Daily Lives of my Countryside
Pretty early in development, but nice 2D art and MILFs. Set in modern times but on a farm / tiny town.

What A Legend
Very, very early in development from what I can tell, but incredible 2D art. When it's complete, it will likely be one of the best out there. Set in a medieval period, magic, etc.

Hero Sex Academia
Set in modern times at a Hero(TM) university where you interact with all sorts of heroes and teachers, many of whom are references from other media (e.g. Elastagirl from Incredibles, Raven from Teen Titans, etc.). Very good 2D art, but story is lacking (in my opinion), but whatever :BootyTime:

SexNote
Very nice 2D art, with a wide range of women to interact with. Set in modern times but has a supernatural / magical bent.

Heroes University H
Decent 2D art, with decent gameplay / story. Set in a modern-day Hero(TM) university with teachers / MILFs etc.

This Romantic World
Nice 2D art, but not too much content right now. Set in modern times at a university, mostly interacting with students.

Space Rescue: Code Pink
Uniquely styled game with good 2D art, set in a space station, so no teachers or MILFs (I don't think), but still great. Early in development, so not an abundance of content right now.

And my last recommendation is Life in Woodchester
I don't recommend this too highly, because it is extremely early in development, and the developer has had some compatibility issues with platforms other than Windows. But it looks very promising, so I'd recommend just keeping an eye on it.

I played all of these on Mac either by a direct version provided by the developer or by porting it myself (very easy for Ren'py and RPG Maker games, less easy for games in different engines), but they should all be available on Windows and some even on Android. Hope you find something you enjoy.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Here are my recommendations for good 2D games in no particular order:

Summertime Saga
One of the best games on this site, incredible 2D art, great MILFs, sexy teachers, and sporty women, too. Modern setting in a small town.

Town of Passion
Great 2D art, nice gameplay and variety of women. No teachers, per se, but good scenes. Set in a fantasy world in not-so-modern times.

Dandy Boy Adventures
Unique in many ways, it's an isometric adventure game with 2D pixel art, but it is superbly done. Teachers, MILFs, lots of different body types for the women. One of my favorites.

Daily Lives of my Countryside
Pretty early in development, but nice 2D art and MILFs. Set in modern times but on a farm / tiny town.

What A Legend
Very, very early in development from what I can tell, but incredible 2D art. When it's complete, it will likely be one of the best out there. Set in a medieval period, magic, etc.

Hero Sex Academia
Set in modern times at a Hero(TM) university where you interact with all sorts of heroes and teachers, many of whom are references from other media (e.g. Elastagirl from Incredibles, Raven from Teen Titans, etc.). Very good 2D art, but story is lacking (in my opinion), but whatever :BootyTime:

SexNote
Very nice 2D art, with a wide range of women to interact with. Set in modern times but has a supernatural / magical bent.

Heroes University H
Decent 2D art, with decent gameplay / story. Set in a modern-day Hero(TM) university with teachers / MILFs etc.

This Romantic World
Nice 2D art, but not too much content right now. Set in modern times at a university, mostly interacting with students.

Space Rescue: Code Pink
Uniquely styled game with good 2D art, set in a space station, so no teachers or MILFs (I don't think), but still great. Early in development, so not an abundance of content right now.

And my last recommendation is Life in Woodchester
I don't recommend this too highly, because it is extremely early in development, and the developer has had some compatibility issues with platforms other than Windows. But it looks very promising, so I'd recommend just keeping an eye on it.

I played all of these on Mac either by a direct version provided by the developer or by porting it myself (very easy for Ren'py and RPG Maker games, less easy for games in different engines), but they should all be available on Windows and some even on Android. Hope you find something you enjoy.

I might have to try everything on this list

Reactions: person43
Jul 13, 2020
circling back to tell you that your list was pretty quality
Glad to hear it! I'll just take this opportunity to recommend more, then. :BootyTime:

Fantasy Valley
Incredible story (look at me... incredible story), and the art has a fantastic and unique hand-drawn look to it. It's set in medieval-esque times, scenes are awesome, some great MILFs, plus girls around MCs age. Love this one.

My Girlfriend's Friends
Set in the modern era, centers around MC's girlfriend's friends, and sexy shenanigans with them. Cute and sexy girls, great art, and I personally love the 'clueless girlfriend' angle. It says version 1.0, but the dev has indicated it's just the first chapter in the story.

Alvein
Similar to Town of Passion, and not just because they both use RPGMaker. Set a medieval-ish era with magic, great simple art and nice scenes. Includes some MILFs and girls the same age as MC. Still in development.

House Chores
From the maker of Town of Passion, set in the modern era. Smaller scope of women than other games, but fantastic art and scenes nonetheless.

Leap of Love
I love this one. Meant to be played multiple times through, there are three main love interests between whom each playthrough you have to choose. I believe there is a harem ending where you get all three, as well. Short in terms of completion time, but has some cool game mechanics, plus of course sexy scenes. Set in medieval times.

Aurelia
Great game set in a medieval time period, has been in development a long time, but just keeps getting better. Great scenes with uniquely pixelated art.

Divimera
Cool premise and gameplay / systems. Art is very nice, scenes are also nice. Still in development, but still worth checking out in my opinion.