Seeking games like coc2/TiTs but with the ability to customize kinks and also MEN

gloomurai

Apr 22, 2024
i like coc2 and TiTs, but the inability to like, toggle off, certain kinks is really bugging me. I'm not a fan of furries or beastiality(Characters like Ciaran and Tetsuya are fine though because they look mostly human), or sex with plants or any kind of non-humanoid creatures. I'm also not that into futas or most transformation kink stuff(tf is usually fine as long as it can go away or is avoidable like in dol).

I also wish there were more male characters with detailed scenes. don't get me wrong, I'm bisexual, but there's only so many titties you can suck before it gets repetitive. And the women in both these games almost all have the same extremely sexualized/fetishized body type that I just can't find appealing(male characters have it too, and its iffy). I like boobs and beefcakes as much as the next guy but damn.
I liked Degrees of Lewdity because you could decide what sex the characters were as well as what kinks are part of the game. The love interests are kinda surface level and static(looking at you, whitney) but playing it made me feel like I was in a fucked-up otome which was kind of the vibe I was looking for?

Basically, what I'm looking for:
- character customization (with option for fem protag)
- male dom and fem sub
- pretty men!!!!!!!!! no more monsters or faceless guys. this can also be achieved by just not having art for the characters(...dol)
- text-based, although not required
- ok w bdsm and noncon, also not required but aren't dealbreakers.
- rpg-like perhaps.