Seeking Games like Fort of Chains and No haven but with alot submissive MC content.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Well title explains everything, I search for games like Fort of Chains and No Haven but I want ones that we can be slave or really submissive.
No haven kinda had small submissive content but it was not enough for me. Fort of chains also had really really small content about it.

Reactions: Kelpsie

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I've been keeping a lookout for this kind of content for a while now. Your best bets might be Strive for Power (and the in-progress sequel) and Lilith's Throne, though they're both more RPGish than No Haven or Fort of Chains. If you haven't tried them, they're both solid mechanically and have management aspects along with lots of sub MC options. Just make sure you turn off all of the fetishes you don't like before playing.

Reactions: egosga

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
I've been keeping a lookout for this kind of content for a while now. Your best bets might be Strive for Power (and the in-progress sequel) and Lilith's Throne, though they're both more RPGish than No Haven or Fort of Chains. If you haven't tried them, they're both solid mechanically and have management aspects along with lots of sub MC options. Just make sure you turn off all of the fetishes you don't like before playing.
I actually remember playing both but I think I will give both a chance and play again.
Thanks alot! I am open to more recommendations if you have.

Reactions: tioafa4

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Bump. Edit: Wait wrong thread. Well, glad I could help I guess.

Last edited:

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
I will bump this again and also it would be good if it had content like dom slave domming the sub slaver(player)

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
I won't stop bumping this... you may have killed sub pc contents for slave management games, but you will never kill my will!
anyways so any more games?