Seeking Games like Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor

Lizard Wizard

Jan 27, 2019
These are the first anime style 3D VN Adult games I've ever played. I was wondering if there are other games like these ones.

PS: I played Waifu Academy aswell.

Reactions: unknown913

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I guess we got similar prefs after all, very well :

All of them are Illusion's based games. Enjoy.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@Lizard Wizard
Feel free to have a look at my signature - the others in there are less sandboxy than the ones you mentioned, but I guess/hope that you'll enjoy anyways... :)

Lizard Wizard

Jan 27, 2019
@Lizard Wizard
Feel free to have a look at my signature - the others in there are less sandboxy than the ones you mentioned, but I guess/hope that you'll enjoy anyways... :)
Yo thanks I played all of them but I was asking about anime style game if that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up tho. <3

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Yo thanks I played all of them but I was asking about anime style game if that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up tho. <3
Oh, I didn't read that properly it seems, sorry... ...then if you don't mind the game having no animations (and it being 2D), definitely check:

And this one might be to your liking as well:

Lizard Wizard

Jan 27, 2019
Oh, I didn't read that properly it seems, sorry... ...then if you don't mind the game having no animations, definitely check:

And this one might be to your liking as well:
Thank you Ecchi Sensei looks really good! I'll give it a try.

Reactions: icesun

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I guess we got similar prefs after all, very well :

All of them are Illusion's based games. Enjoy.
yeah dont bother with sylphia island people. that game been dead for ages now. as dead as most of those games i see