Seeking Games like karryns prison and on edge with interactive sex.

thatsincognito5511

Jan 19, 2021
Played hundreds of games on here now and I've found my favorite genre are games that have a sort of interactive sex/combat sex mechanics like karryns prison or on edge. On edge is earlier in development but it's based around this sort of interactive glory hole system while karryns prison has normal combat that has the character being corrupted into sex based combat down the line. Another huge addition would be it the games aren't super heavy text wise as I find the stories tend to be boring and just skipping but if the story meshes well with the sex aspects I can bare it. Plus corruptions a plus. Any Recs?

Reactions: holasoiflair

thatsincognito5511

Jan 19, 2021
I know and follow both of those, but can't think of much else like them that isn't text-based. Maybe Treasure Hunter Claire.
Already played it and while I find it to be pretty good the combat portions and overall pace made it harder for me to enjoy. As much as I don't like super text heavy games I do enjoy the slower burn into corruption karryns and on edge have.

FatPig

Jan 29, 2020
You may like the game "Kunoichi Botan"... It has in-combat sex too, though it has this tragic/terror aura wich is annoying sometimes.
The story is kind of linear too... I recommended it 'cause they're developing a sequel, and I think it's gonna be waaaay better :D

Reactions: BadAtTech

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
The long-abandoned Malise and the Machine has some fun combat. The latest version is the most complete, but there's a fun SWAT enemy in the versions around 0.03.