RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
RJ189029_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The capricious wind brought Lilia onto an unexpected destination, the wonder island.
Then Lilia was soon relentlessly violated by a tentacle creature that suddenly appeared.
Lilia barely had a narrow escape with a succubus' assistance, but she still has no option
but live on this sea-locked island bearing a traumatic memory of the violation that persists in heart...​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-19
Release Date: 2018-12-18
Developer: Mikotoshi-dou
Translator: EventideGames
Store:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.08 Final Fix
Translation Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Information:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ189029_img_smp1.jpg RJ189029_img_smp2.jpg RJ189029_img_smp3.jpg RJ189029_img_smp4.jpg RJ189029_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Nice! It's one of my favorite games so i'm looking forward to it. Just a heads up though I was there when the guy on the Linemarvel forums did the partial for it. The original post is dead but I recall there was an issue with the items "Silver Thread", and "Rainbow Thread". They wouldn't appear for some reason when translated so he ended up adding a NPC that just sold those items.

Also just as a sidenote I really wish someone could mod proper sound effects for all the erotic scenes. The game had a bit of an unfinished feel with the lacking sound effects on most of them.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Oh, I remember buying this game ages ago (still haven't played it for some reason lol). I appreciate you translating it though :D

therez1

Jan 9, 2018
Sweet, I finished this game and had to figure out the entire game with google translate. I'm going to so enjoy replaying this.

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
I don't know much about RPGM and how machine translating the stuff goes, so l'm just gonna slap these screenshots down and hope it helps.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I don't know much about RPGM and how machine translating the stuff goes, so l'm just gonna slap these screenshots down and hope it helps.
think I found them all, turns out they were all in the maps and not the scripts, gonna test and release a bug fixed version soon.

Reactions: zolan and uma2

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Tried to play it some but can't really progress, getting a ton of errors at the very beginning of the game. So when you talk to the cat girl (neighboor) at very beginning it'll give an error about missing book 001.png 002.png etc. I made some dummy files and got through it, then right after her I went to talk and tried upgrading stuff, got errors again about missing stuff.. so I downloaded the demo, extracted and copied over it was missing about 100-200 files. Even after doing that though it still gives me errors saying I'm missing stuff in graphics/pictures/standing_picture and there's no standing picture folder even copying the demo over. I'll show some pictures.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Tried to play it some but can't really progress, getting a ton of errors at the very beginning of the game. So when you talk to the cat girl (neighboor) at very beginning it'll give an error about missing book 001.png 002.png etc. I made some dummy files and got through it, then right after her I went to talk and tried upgrading stuff, got errors again about missing stuff.. so I downloaded the demo, extracted and copied over it was missing about 100-200 files. Even after doing that though it still gives me errors saying I'm missing stuff in graphics/pictures/standing_picture and there's no standing picture folder even copying the demo over. I'll show some pictures.
the patch should have fixed all of these, what version are you using, the bugfix version or the original?

Reactions: uma2

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
I downloaded after your comment, "bugfix main game uploaded".

Ver 1.08, I was gonna re-download again but it shows that's the one I actually downloaded.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
View attachment 401352

I got this error trying read books
Alright, found the problem, seems all of the pictures use the japanese naming scheme, so I'll have to go through and rename a lot of the assets, if you want a quick bug fix you can rename the graphics in the HELP folder to book instead of 本 although all of the graphics are in japanese.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I downloaded after your comment, "bugfix main game uploaded".

Ver 1.08, I was gonna re-download again but it shows that's the one I actually downloaded.
try applying just the patch, I wonder if something broke during compression, as for the books it's because I didn't delete some translation, the calls for it are throughout the game so I missed those since that is the only thing other than the standing pictures that use japanese in the naming scheme. the books are all in japanese, i'll have to attempt some photoshop skills to change them later. quick fix is to go into the help graphics folder and rename them book then the number.

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
try applying just the patch, I wonder if something broke during compression, as for the books it's because I didn't delete some translation, the calls for it are throughout the game so I missed those since that is the only thing other than the standing pictures that use japanese in the naming scheme. the books are all in japanese, i'll have to attempt some photoshop skills to change them later. quick fix is to go into the help graphics folder and rename them book then the number.

Ok tried patch first, didn't work. I downloaded the main game again from the mega link just incase and same exact problem. This is exactly where it's happening at the very beginning of the game when I click "get progress". There is no "standing picture" folder inside the pictures folder that the error is giving.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Ok tried patch first, didn't work. I downloaded the main game again from the mega link just incase and same exact problem. This is exactly where it's happening at the very beginning of the game when I click "get progress". There is no "standing picture" folder inside the pictures folder that the error is giving.
the standing picture folder is the japanese named folder, I don't understand why it's not working the patch, and the main game should have this fixed in it, i've played through that part a dozen times to make sure it didn't break.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes