• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
Did anyone ever get a fix for the missaligned text? I'd heard there was a fix but I checked through quickly and didn't find it.
This issue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Lilia's Livelihood ~Girl, Tentacle and the Wonder Island~ [v1.08 Final Fix] [mikotoshi-dou] - Original Size: 1,13GB

Download PC (454MB):

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know what the difference is between versions 1.07 and 1.08?
According to Dlsite using DeepL(I know practically no japanese, short of things like Kawaii etc ;) ) to translate the patch notes near button of the store page, just some bug fixes

Ergast

May 31, 2017
how i get the true ending?
i try new lap 2 loop,But i can't get it. ; w ;
and where is The first option
You need to find the peony, I think once you advance enough in the sister quest to learn from Lilia that she is looking for a specific herb. The peony is in the waterfalls. It didn't spawn for me until I saw that

How did you make it appear? Because in my save the place I think appears in this screenshot is different. It's like this:

Before you ask, I'm also playing on 1.08

jae1234

Jan 29, 2022
its in notes here, it will forward you to dlsite where you can get it
my game is looking really weird, text running off the boxes, some text boxes with no dialogue. how do I fix this? I saw talk of a patch in the folder but I dont see one there. could you help?

limmingse

Apr 29, 2021
You need to find the peony, I think once you advance enough in the sister quest to learn from Lilia that she is looking for a specific herb. The peony is in the waterfalls. It didn't spawn for me until I saw that

How did you make it appear? Because in my save the place I think appears in this screenshot is different. It's like this:

I got the same forest like you.

Mar 21, 2019
It's part of a WIP mod a few pages back, it just adds some things like hidden zones, traps, changes to the main base, etc. It's been a while since i played, but i think it also changed the translation slightly? It hasn't been updated in over a year though.

Reactions: limmingse

pentabyte

Apr 25, 2022

you just need to hit space or enter on the tree to activate it like climbing the ladder in un-named beach to that fishing place. also im playing 1.08 and yes it looks different because i installed the mod for it as well.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
you just need to hit space or enter on the tree to activate it like climbing the ladder in un-named beach to that fishing place. also im playing 1.08 and yes it looks different because i installed the mod for it as well.
Thank you but enigmatic answered it before, and yeah, once I knew it was the mod, it was easy to access.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes